Looking for a manga.

Topic started by Shadowchaos on Jan. 14, 2014. Last post by Shadowchaos 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'm trying to find a mang I tried to read a while back but stopped reading before I got far. It was about a dude who transfered to a school where the final exam grade is how many people you kill of the other team. I think there were 4 teams that was set up like a mafia but I'm not positive. Also the students had special powers. I only got a few chapters read before I quit due to another manga I was reading.

Post by takashichea (11,899 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I wish I can help you, but I don't remember reading a manga like that in my five years of being an anime and manga fan.

I thought it was Doubt or Danganronpa: The Animation. However, Danganronpa has a sadistic teddy bear, and that sticks out. For Doubt, I haven't read it, but the rabbits on the cover is a dead giveaway.

Is there a drawing or anything that really stands out?

I'm looking it up online.

I got Angel Heart and Blood Parade from using these keywords: manga final exam kill everyone. I doubt these are the ones you're looking for.

Post by Delphic (48 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Shadowchaos: @takashichea: It wouldn't be Battle Royale would it?

@Delphic:

After reading the summary of it, it sounds like it. We just wait for ShadowChaos. Good detective skills!

@takashichea: @Delphic: no that isn't it. Th whole thing taks place at a school.

Post by bigz007 (1,089 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Shadowchaos: How about Reborn!? It's basically school mafia.

@bigz007: no it's way darker.

@takashichea: well I did skip ahead a bit to see if the manga was worth reading and well the main character had regneration as a ability.

@takashichea: I found it it was called Yakuza Girl. Turns out I was looking in the wrong category. It was a shonen manga not a seinen like I thought it was. So all I had to do was move down the levels of the categories till I found it. I found it though. So you can lock this.

I forgot to move this thread in Just Manga section. @Shadowchaos:

Cool, I'll lock it.

We have these type of requests from time to time. It's cool that the community rises to the challenge.

@takashichea: okay thanks for trying to help anyway and I honestly forgot the site had this section even though I look at it all the time just never selecting it. Also I wasn't sure if there was a anime counterpart since I only knew about the manga and barely about it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel