LMFAO, really, REALLY, they had to put that in!?

Topic started by haseo_yashimora on Nov. 3, 2010. Last post by haseo_yashimora 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
ok this is a little rong, but come one, really, thats just retarded!

O_o......
Post by SamJaz (12,916 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@haseo_yashimora: In Japan, it's okay to draw animal cocks and those of boys young enough to go running around naked and for it to still be childish antics. 
No, it's not a pedo thing. They just don't think anything of 3-year olds running around naked. 

And it DID answer the question as of the Armadillo's gender.
@SamJaz said:
" @haseo_yashimora: In Japan, it's okay to draw animal cocks and those of boys young enough to go running around naked and for it to still be childish antics.  No, it's not a pedo thing. They just don't think anything of 3-year olds running around naked.   And it DID answer the question as of the Armadillo's gender. "
lol, true, but really, WTF???? do we care about its gender for 1? and 2 WTF???? XD
@haseo_yashimora: Well, Naruto was under the impression that his job WAS to find out the armadillo's gender amongst other things, so it mattered to him.
I'm assuming the second WTF is due to the culture clash?
@SamJaz said:
" @haseo_yashimora: Well, Naruto was under the impression that his job WAS to find out the armadillo's gender amongst other things, so it mattered to him. I'm assuming the second WTF is due to the culture clash? "
yes, and no XD, its just freaking me out, why would someone care to put a freaken dick on an animal when the manga's not even about it, it be different if it were naruto's, but that be hentai/yoai, so meh
@haseo_yashimora: well, animals have dicks. It doesn't come up much in cartoons and manga, but yeah. 
And Naruto is a human male above the age of three. Drawing him a dick would be creepy and in violation of censorship laws.

In this case, it was inoffensive and hilarious.
@SamJaz said:
" @haseo_yashimora: well, animals have dicks. It doesn't come up much in cartoons and manga, but yeah.  And Naruto is a human male above the age of three. Drawing him a dick would be creepy and in violation of censorship laws.  In this case, it was inoffensive and hilarious. "
yes it was hilarious, but freaks me out a little O_o
@haseo_yashimora:  You know what freaked me out? Ichigo's nude scene in Bleach. Full view of his crotch, no genitalia or obscuring whatsoever. Just like a Ken doll.
@SamJaz said:
" @haseo_yashimora:  You know what freaked me out? Ichigo's nude scene in Bleach. Full view of his crotch, no genitalia or obscuring whatsoever. Just like a Ken doll. "
LMFAO, told ya he's not a guy XD j/k, ya thats mest up >_>
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel