Kitty Media Loves Its Titles: Gay's Anatomy

Topic started by gia on March 11, 2009. Last post by Disco 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Heeheeheehee. You don't have to be a yaoi fan to enjoy goofy pop culture references in titles (Gangbangs of New York? Shaving Ryan's Privates?). Kitty Media has picked up a yaoi title by Yuu Higashino known in Japan as Kogareru Yubisaki, which translates more or less to “Fingertips in Love.” Naturally, Kitty elected to dismiss the tricky Japanese name (go ahead, say that thing ten times fast) and its vague title in favor of...Gay's Anatomy. It does involve doctors, after all. Oh, Kitty-- how I love you. Now, go license an orgy yaoi and call it “24 (Semes).” Or maybe find a lonely married man yaoi and call it “Desperate Househusbands.” Or a threesome involving a shota and call it “Two and a Half...” um. You know what, never mind-- skip that one. Baaaad idea.

The news comes from Kuriousity, of course, who also notes that CMX appears to have the license to Asuka Izumi's The Lizard Prince, in which a beautiful young woman attends an omiai (arranged marriage meeting) to meet a prince, and falls in love...unfortunately for her, the prince is actually the prince's pet lizard, magicked into looking like him. Eep.

Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
That title is way too awesome.
I agree. I'm going to buy a dozen copies and send them to the mothers of my guy friends. With said guy friends' names on the TO address, natch.
Post by serenity (2 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Just to let you know, that's Higashino Yuu ^_^
serenity: Ha! Brain fart, thanks :)
Post by coonce (151 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
uhh yikes
Post by Pepper (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 11
HAHA thats too great
Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11
ummm.... yeah?
Post by Disco (364 posts) See mini bio Level 2
coonce said:
"uhh yikes"
you love it
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel