Kabuto's Strategy

Topic started by Lobos_Del_Rayo on Nov. 3, 2011. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Lobos_Del_Rayo (2,862 posts) See mini bio Level 12
We all love to hate this creeper.
We all love to hate this creeper.

So for those who been following Naruto, everyone favorite orange ninja, the one main problem in this 4th Shinobi War is Kabuto Yakushi. You know Kabuto when he first appeared back in part one he just seemed like another everyday ninja wanting to past the Chunin Exam only to be revealed as working with Orochimaru. Now he is scaly and pretty much the anime version of a creeper but more importantly he is the reason why the good guys are losing the war becuase of his Summoning: Impure World Resurrection which allows him to summon dead ninjas like it was nothing but also he been modifying them to make them stronger than they were in this actual life. We seen this scaly S.O.B summon pretty much anyone he wants to; he has brought back Legendary Leaders like almost every dead Kage he can get his hands on, Iconic killers like the Seven Swordsman of the Mist, former favorites like Asuma, and now the curb stomping, seemingly unbeatable Madara. If Naruto is single handily turning the war in favor of the heroes then Kabuto is single handily urning the war back to the bad guys, but I feel like there is a flaw in his strategy and no I'm not talking about the fact that his zombie army keeps revealing their weaknesses to the good guys.

Kabuto is pretty much operating only and controlling all these zombie ninjas from a stationary spot leaving him pretty much open to an attack and if someone were to beat him then the zombies would stop. I personally believe Itachi is on his way right now to put a beat down on this scaly creeper and stop this onslaught of zombie warriors. My point is who does he have actually protecting him he pretty much summon all of the most important and powerful people he can to battle the various fronts but you would think he leave a few aces back to guard him from random attacks. Do you think he does have a few hidden summons that he will spring when he is attacked or will he rely on his own powers to defend himself and if that is the case what are they does he have another trump card he hasn't played yet.

What do you think will happen to Kabuto? Who will attack him if anyone? How will he respond to that attack? Will he summon another zombie to battle for him and if so who? Or will he rely on himself for once and what will he reveal?

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Doesn't he have Anko? Probably'll do something to her being a former lab rat......

Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Lobos_Del_Rayo:

Kabuto is pretty much operating only and controlling all these zombie ninjas from a stationary spot leaving him pretty much open to an attack and if someone were to beat him then the zombies would stop.

This isn't the case. The manga said that even if the summoner is killed, the zombies will still fight on. The zombies are operational on their own so while he is playing strategist, he's not completely vulnerable to an enemy.

Or will he rely on himself for once and what will he reveal?

Eh, I don't think that's a fair statement. He relied on himself when he performed offensive surgery on Tsunade, when he fought Naruto, and when he fooled Kakashi with a tri-layered deception during their short skirmish in Sasuke's hospital room after the Forest of Death stage of the Chunin Exam.

He was always been a smart and talented ninja. He's defeated Anko and Yamato (I think Yamato at least, my memory is foggy) and he has a lot of smaller feats that show he can more than hold his own. Now he has Orochimaru's power and techniques to augment that even more and it seems like he's better with them than Orochimaru ever was.

@sickVisionz: Obviously I'm not a fan of the guy XD The question is: Is all of that going to be good enough to fight against Itachi or who ever may challenge him (After a little research I realized it is going to be Itachi) or does he have more zombies that he has stored that he hasn't played on the battle field yet because of a scenario like this? If so who are those zombies?

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Lobos_Del_Rayo: I think Kabuto can handle Itachi. True Itachi is more powerful, however, Kabuto most likely has a plethora of more summons at his disposal. Besides, Kabuto is powerful and he does possess Orochimaru's powers and techniques. This essentially implies that he is at least at Orochimaru's power level.

ND

@Newdeath: I think your right because if you think about we seen all of Itachi's cards we all knew his strongest and weakest attacks as well as everything in between there really nothing left that Itachi can surprise us with. Now I can be wrong and Itachi has a few more tricks up his sleeve but I don't think he has anymore trump cards. Kabuto really hasn't shown us everything he brings to the table and now with Orochimaru's powers who knew what else he has. But the question I want answered is if he does have more summons at his disposal who the heck are they??? Personally I think he may have a few more Uchihas up his sleeves.

Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24

The only way I can see him beating zombie Itachi is if as the caster of the Impure World, he can release it for any zombie whenever he wants. I don't really see how anyone other than Naruto, the 4th Hokage, or another Uchiha can take on someone like Itachi, especially when he is a zombie that can regenerate from any injury. I do think Kabuto can push him pretty far or set so many layers of clone deception that he can escape the battle, but I don't he can defeat him.

Either way, I hope Sasuke or Itachi fights him. Someone with a connection to Orochimaru deserves to battle against them on his behalf.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel