If you could write a manga what will it about and name?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 19, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (4,995 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Haofan123 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Haofan123: @UltimateHero0406: What about RPG?

i was thinking about that but i dont think we are allowed to write full blown stories in that forum. Id like to write some stuff though, I want to see everyones stories come to fruition

For sure! It would be so great to have a series that people like.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

i was thinking about that but i dont think we are allowed to write full blown stories in that forum. Id like to write some stuff though, I want to see everyones stories come to fruition

maybe if we gather enough support we can convince someone to add such a forum to the vice

@Haofan123 said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

maybe if we gather enough support we can convince someone to add such a forum to the vice

Yeah, that could work. We would just have to let everyone know and the administrators would be willing to do it. Great idea.

Post by DBZ_universe (14,767 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123 said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yeah, that could work. We would just have to let everyone know and the administrators would be willing to do it. Great idea.

I like that idea! it's awesome! I support it... it would be cool to have a forum like that in the vice!

@UltimateHero0406:

@DBZ_universe:

Well lets see what we can do. We can try to get such a forum established between the three of us

@Haofan123: But how are we gonna do that? won't we need help from a mod to create a forum?

@DBZ_universe said:

@Haofan123: But how are we gonna do that? won't we need help from a mod to create a forum?

probably. Would there be any mods who you think would be willing to help us?

@Haofan123: Yeah, I guess we should just PM any mods we know. They could tell us something.

@Haofan123: @UltimateHero0406: Yeah we could ask a mod... Sonata would be a good choice or Daniel Newton... what do you think?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel