If you could write a manga what will it about and name?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 19, 2012. Last post by Kurohige 1 day, 5 hours ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,055 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Haofan123 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Haofan123: @UltimateHero0406: What about RPG?

i was thinking about that but i dont think we are allowed to write full blown stories in that forum. Id like to write some stuff though, I want to see everyones stories come to fruition

For sure! It would be so great to have a series that people like.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

i was thinking about that but i dont think we are allowed to write full blown stories in that forum. Id like to write some stuff though, I want to see everyones stories come to fruition

maybe if we gather enough support we can convince someone to add such a forum to the vice

@Haofan123 said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

maybe if we gather enough support we can convince someone to add such a forum to the vice

Yeah, that could work. We would just have to let everyone know and the administrators would be willing to do it. Great idea.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,960 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123 said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yeah, that could work. We would just have to let everyone know and the administrators would be willing to do it. Great idea.

I like that idea! it's awesome! I support it... it would be cool to have a forum like that in the vice!

@UltimateHero0406:

@DBZ_universe:

Well lets see what we can do. We can try to get such a forum established between the three of us

@Haofan123: But how are we gonna do that? won't we need help from a mod to create a forum?

@DBZ_universe said:

@Haofan123: But how are we gonna do that? won't we need help from a mod to create a forum?

probably. Would there be any mods who you think would be willing to help us?

@Haofan123: Yeah, I guess we should just PM any mods we know. They could tell us something.

@Haofan123: @UltimateHero0406: Yeah we could ask a mod... Sonata would be a good choice or Daniel Newton... what do you think?

Post by SMXLR8 (8,376 posts) See mini bio Level 16

going to bump this in case other want to contribute

Post by EvilMegaCookie (850 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

When I read the first few posts... I couldn't help but think of Suggsverse. Someone has already done something that stupid. But anyway!

If I were to write a manga... it'd most likely be in a Fallout-esque setting. I know, I know. Hardly the most original setting. With one woman wearing military attire and being in a relationship with a male. Her being straight and promiscous, while her lover is bi and monogamous. It'd be seinen with a slice-of-life with some action sprinkled on top I guess? I think it'd be rather interesting to see how their relationship works and how they interact with the world.

Post by Shadowchaos (4,440 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Mine would be about a school that exploded and the school was destroyed. The strange thing is not a single person was injured and several people started gaining powers. My main character would be one of those people but the interesting part is that he spent a month in a coma after the explosion and his power is the most powerful of all. The government fearing these super powered being though lock them up on a island where they go through their normal school lives where they are no longer divided by grades but by rank. These ranks are 1-10 and are determined by their powers and their threat level. Yet only about 5 people are level 10 so these level 10s are like turf bosses and my mc has to fight his way through them to learn the truth of the island.

Post by waybig1010101 (5,042 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I would write about the first friendships between an alien and a human, which will later on developed into a bittersweet story where the two companions will have to choose between their race and their friendship, which will end in one friend betraying the other, but the plot twist will be that they stage a revolution together and it was all a scheme to destory both of their societies for their revenge, then they will travel space with nothing but a ship and their bromance (THEN pull a Korra and hint at a deeper love between the two before one of them dies from an ironic moment that was foreshadowed in the third chapter.)

the book I'll be called -The Schism

@Shadowchaos: @waybig1010101: very nice

@SMXLR8: but no artistic talent so might just turn it into a story

@Shadowchaos: same LOL

@SMXLR8: I can't even draw a straight line

@Shadowchaos: well it is hard with out a ruler

@SMXLR8: I meant it as a joke of me not having a ounce of talent with drawing

@Shadowchaos: LOL

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel