If you could write a manga what will it about and name?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 19, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Perhaps, but since almost everyone has darkness in them somewhere, survival would be rare. The exception is people like Goku or yeah babies lol.

And I would choose an American name. This is because in the majority of anime/manga, the characters' names have meanings that have something to do with who they are and since I wouldn't know what Japanese name to give my characters so Ill just stick with English lol. Or maybe a cool made up name like neon or mars.

What about your characters?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: Neon sounds badass! it fits perfect to how you describe the character... would he have crazy awesome hair? and what color?

Well mine would have made up, Japanese, American, English, Roman, Spanish names... and more since my characters are from different places... also there are only 5 humans left in my series.. which one is so hax that you would be like WTF!? he can adapt his defense 1 trillion times more than the attack of his opponent and same with his attacks, it would increase 1 trillion times stronger than the defense of the opponent.. and he can adapt to the powers of his foe and grow immune to it (including physical damage) and obtain the weakness of his opponents... an example to this is... his powers and body can turn into pure Kryptonite if he is fighting someone like Superman.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

my manga would be set in an alternate universe and would be about a war for control of a supercontinent that the characters live on and it would involve both steampunk technology and magic. It would be called terra nullius which is latin for no mans land

@DBZ_universe: His hair would be a bit emo and douche baggy and long near the beginning since he is a little depressing but towards the end it would be a bit shorter and out of his face. Just cooler. And probably just black or brown. But one character who is part dragon would have hair that looks like spines going down his head and back. And my main character is also quite the handsome guy causing many girls, human, demon, or otherwise to fancy him. And how about yours? What is the basic fashion scheme in your show? And the villain's outfit must be EPIC lol.

And OMG your character sounds so hax its crazy. How is he ever supposed to be challenged by anything lol? He would just adapt and stomp. And I always find it interesting when there is a lack of humans in a series for some reason. Plus you gotsta have that one character that is mega crazy and blows up galaxies just for the hell of it. And one of the coolest things about a series is cool attack names. Something crazy and unique. Plus it would be interesting to see the main character with both or at least one parent somewhere. If you think about about it, the vast majority of manga/anime characters have one or both parents missing for some vague reason ya know.

As for my series, their powers would be based off of mythological and supernatural stuff. Like one of them can kill demons by summoning different things to happen by singing different hymns such as destructive phenomena or making statues come to life, etc.. But that is weak sauce compared to the heavy hitters. Like one guy who is connected to the constellations can use different abilities for each one. Like with saggitarius he can summon millions of stars from space, compress them into arrows, and launch them at enemies. Each one has the heat of the sun and explodes with the force of a supernova. But the majority of the fights in this story take place in the spirit realm so the actual earth won't be destroyed. But my character can handle it without too many problems since his body is near immortal and indestructible since he is part of death itself. And one of his powers is ripping the souls out of anything's body (quite painfully), crushing it, and absorbing its energy to get stronger. He is also a wiz with prep as he has an item for almost type of creature or situation. Kinda like Batman and Link put together in that sense lol.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: Well like I said before, Galaxies is babies play in my series... even Omniverse busting is child's play.. and there speed makes the speed of reality and time look slow. But sometimes I think I should restrain them.

Wow, your series sound even more Epic now! arrows that can turn to Super Novas! damn that's badass! and that one Dragon guy you said must look epic! and your protagonist makes the Shinigamis from Bleach look like ants.. lol. The moment Ichigo phases your character.. he will die the moment the battle starts! LOL.

What series would win in a battle? mine or yours? lol.

cause yours is also hax!

@DBZ_universe: Well if you restrain their fights more often then not, it will make the ones where they go all out even better! It will blow the minds of anyone who reads it.

Nd thank u. I have loads more ideas for attacks, powers, and other stuff.

And dude, you kidding? your series would win with less than no effort blowing up omniverses like its nothing lol.

But my main character would solo Dante, Kratos, Alucard, Ichigo, and the whole soul society lol.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: True...

What kind of demon does your series would have?

lol... So I guess my series is to overpowered.

Yeah your character would solo a lot of High tiers since you stated he could beat up Bugs Bunny.. :D

@DBZ_universe: What kind of demons? All kinds. All of them are really strong, some have special powers, and they are all really cruel. They go around gutting people and entire cities just for fun. Thats what they did in my main character's hometown.

Your series will be in a category all on its own. It'll be impossible to beat lol.

And yes, my character would skin Bugs because you cannot fool death. Ill put some toonforce characters in the show or maybe do some sort of crossover just to show that.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: Nice!, welll if your character can beat Bugs... thatn that would mean he would beat the likes of Living Tribunal, Spectre, since toon force>them with ease.

@DBZ_universe: Well yeah he could find a way to beat the living tribunal. And he could beat the Spectre for sure. He beats down omnipotent/omniscient angels in my series.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe: Well yeah he could find a way to beat the living tribunal. And he could beat the Spectre for sure. He beats down omnipotent/omniscient angels in my series.

but wouldnt that make the angels not omnipotent if they get beat down?

@Haofan123: Well thats the thing. He's so strong that their powers can't affect him. And his powers (and being a part of death itself) allow him to fight on their level even though he is human at his core.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: Well like I said... if he can beat bugs... than for sure he can beat LT.... Toon Force>>Omnipotent.

and of course.. LT is not a problem for my characters... lol

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123: Well thats the thing. He's so strong that their powers can't affect him. And his powers (and being a part of death itself) allow him to fight on their level even though he is human at his core.

ah that makes sense. Your characters would curbstomp mine lol. I wish there was a place on the vice where we could write our own original stories

@Haofan123 said:

I wish there was a place on the vice where we could write our own original stories

Well the fan fictions forum is something like that. You could even do a crossover with your characters and another series lol.

@DBZ_universe: Actually, Bugs can be beaten at his own game. Check this out!

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: I have seen that episode a lot of times... and toon force=toon force that's why... lol

@Haofan123 said:

I wish there was a place on the vice where we could write our own original stories

Well the fan fictions forum is something like that. You could even do a crossover with your characters and another series lol.

What if I made a cross over between Marvel,DC,all anime/manga, cartoons against my series?

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123 said:

Well the fan fictions forum is something like that.

I thought we had to write about characters from other fictions in the fanfic section rather than our own

@DBZ_universe: @Haofan123: Yeah the rules are it has to be related to an real anime/manga series. So it would be within the rules to add on your own characters and story line to any series as a crossover. It may not be your own but its pretty close to publishing a series. But there are a few websites where you can publish an original story and artworks for others to read.

Online Now

@Haofan123: @UltimateHero0406: What about RPG?

@DBZ_universe said:

@Haofan123: @UltimateHero0406: What about RPG?

i was thinking about that but i dont think we are allowed to write full blown stories in that forum. Id like to write some stuff though, I want to see everyones stories come to fruition

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel