If you could write a manga what will it about and name?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 19, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,383 posts) See mini bio Level 16

so no themes or ideas that are taken be original please =)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I am working on my own.. I consider it the strongest series ever in history... TOAA is an ant compare to the characters I have developed.. they can destroy 1 Trillion Omniverses with a smirk... and Toon force cannot affect them.. unless the other is stronger than the other.

Tho I am not entirely sure what to call it. but like I said, I want to create the most powerful series ever...

@DBZ_universe: we all do so that the dbz fan boys will shut up about dbz being the most strongest

@SMXLR8: Are you saying I am a fanboy? I know DBZ isn't the strongest.... I just want to make the strongest franchise ever, that's all.

@DBZ_universe: no why would you say that

@SMXLR8: oh, sorry about that... I re-read your last post... and I misunderstood.. so sorry again. But yeah I guess abybody would make a strong franchise... but outside of that.. I would love to make a gag manga! that would be fun!

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Your manga sounds epic. And no toonforce sounds even better lol.

Mine would be about a guy who becomes a part of death itself and has to fight his way through a crazy amount of ultra strong demons, demigods, god like archangels who can erase all of creation, and fight his way out of hell from the very bottom, conquer limbo, and get the greatest rage kills anyone has ever seen.

The main character could also kick Bugs Bunny's ass and and makes DMC and God of War look like Luigi's Mansion.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,879 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: LOL that might be just a little bit arrogant... just a bit. That would be also be extremely hard to do.

@UltimateHero0406: It's not hard to make DMC and God of War look like Luigi's Mansion, they're not that powerful, or do you mean like darkness ratio?

@UltimateHero0406: Thanks! I am sick of people always saying Comics>manga... so I want to make beings like TOAA and Bugs look like ants in my franchise... like I said, they can destroy 1 trillion Omniverses with a smirk... and would be immune to reality warping/time control (if some one stops time they could move normal since the speed of Reality and time is a piece of cake to this guy in my series!), and the likes that can steal speed/power/light would be useless... and their strength are so insane they could pick up 1 billion Omniverses with out even trying! Hulk would also be an ant... lol

Also your manga sounds pretty damn badass! is like Bleach and Dante's inferno put in one but better! I imagine how the main character would look like!

@MarioRedfield: True... but I still want to make it.. or just a gag manga would be good Like an Ed, Edd n Eddy manga like! that would be awesome!

@MarioRedfield: Well I meant in terms of the magnitude of stuff that Dante and Kratos kill. But I would want it to be darker as well.

@DBZ_universe: Your right. I actually like manga better than comics even though I read both. And Mario is right. Making a series like yours would be tricky. it sounds like everytime they fight, everything in existence anywhere would get destroyed lol. But it would be friggin epic to read and especially if it gets turned into an anime. It would take a squat on every other power series.

@UltimateHero0406: Indeed! it sounds and it will be hard to accomplish a franchise like that... but when I do it, it will make all the powerhouse series put together look like ants to even the weakest character in that series...

Also there is the main god (EDIT one I also created but doesn't have a name yet)who recreate everything just by breathing.... lol

Well your series still sounds badass... I see the main character wearing black suits.. idk why. lol

@DBZ_universe: lol even the Yamcha of your series could end the universe.

I imagine someone would also blow away a galaxy by accident with a sneeze.

As for my series in contrast to his incredible power, the main character of my series would wear pretty simple clothing with a black hood. This causes people to underestimate him. But he can slice through an entire horde of demons in under a second. All you see is them falling apart as he calmly walks by. :)

@UltimateHero0406: lol...

That sounds sick! he will be like a fusion of Zoro, Mihawk, Kaguro, Byakuya, and Wrath put together in one! lol.

I imagine how he would wreck everything up! You should give him the ability to survive the vacuum of space, that way even in space he could own! lol

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

My manga would be about a guy who slaps the shit out of people who piss him off. He will be overpowered from the beginning so no villain will surpass him as long as he trains. And he will have a decent sized harem(4 chicks maybe) in which he would acknowledge and not be an ungrateful twit like most harem leads.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Something simple, yet genius in the way that you'd say "I wish I'd though of that!"

@DBZ_universe: Yeah. Nobody below divine level can even see his sword swings.

In the first half of the series his personality would be like Afro samurai but in the last half he would be more like Ichigo due to a revelation that would make him stronger overall.

Also his rival would be so epic. It would be an archangel with near omnipotence and omniscience, and the and the craziest sword youve ever seen. Its a blazing sword from heaven that causes massive earthquakes, typhoons, and deadly heat waves just from being out. I mean just taking it out can wipe away a country and one good swing can destroy the planet.

About yours, it would be funny if your main character was kind of a jerk who threatened to destroy the planet as a joke.

@UltimateHero0406: That sounds epic! I can imagine the sword being made out of gold like material and with the flames around it.. even sicker!

Naw, only in the beginning he is like that.. but he changes.. the main character in my series knows every fighting style in existence (take that batman!) and if he doesn't knows it.. he will learn it in faster than the speed of reality.. lol.. I swear all my characters are so overly powered and hax as hell!

@DBZ_universe: Haha, its exactly as you said, golden and blazing. And if a regular human even looks at it their very soul will burst into flames and they are reduced to ash! And my main character is pretty much the only person that can beat an archangel who is using the sword. I want one so badly lol.

Oh man, your guy is gonna be freaking impossible to beat. It would be hard to imagine a situation that would challenge him. That means that the conflict in the story has to be something no one can even imagine. Your characters wouldn't even be allowed in the battle forum here lol.

@UltimateHero0406: I think only those of pure heart can look at the sword... like a baby.. lol. Well what would be your guy's name? will it be American or Japanese? Japanese name would be cool!

Yep.. lol they will be banned from any battle forum... lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel