ICHIGO IS BACKK!!!

Topic started by acarter on Aug. 17, 2011. Last post by BattleHeiz 3 years ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,122 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I know it is finished, but i just have to come back at it. 
Raw power will never be listed as a strategy, as that startegy is basicly this "Huh, yay i am gonna hit him with a sword because i am strong". That is no strategy, and if it would ge so Guan Yu would have been the greates strategist of his time and Sima Yi and Zhuge Liang would have been just some morons. Yes Naruto isn't the best strategist, but he uses some kind os strategy, 
while ichigo just hacks and slashes away.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Fehafare said:
I know it is finished, but i just have to come back at it. Raw power will never be listed as a strategy, as that startegy is basicly this "Huh, yay i am gonna hit him with a sword because i am strong". That is no strategy, and if it would ge so Guan Yu would have been the greates strategist of his time and Sima Yi and Zhuge Liang would have been just some morons. Yes Naruto isn't the best strategist, but he uses some kind os strategy, while ichigo just hacks and slashes away.
One doesn't need thinking when one slash from your sword swallows mountains or a swing of your hand break space and time bindings. Anyone know why It take that long to get rid of Dong Zhou? Answer : LuBu, considering Old Asian (Sengoku/Sangoku) Period battle is mostly "Take the other guy head off" contest
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Moved.

Post by Fehafare (9,122 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis
I was actually reffering to the real humans, or the ones from dinasty warriors as they have pretty human feats, and you can't let strategy out. Yeah if you can take down mountains ok, but if you are human with peek human strenght strategy is better. As you say Lu Bu is a beast but he would be much better if he would rely on startegy a bit and instead going on fan castle all by brute fore he could just flood it like everyone else does.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@acarter: Spoiler
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel