ICHIGO IS BACKK!!!

Topic started by acarter on Aug. 17, 2011. Last post by BattleHeiz 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
EVEN THOUGH I LIKE LUFFY BETTER
FUCK NARUTO
Whats going on in this scan????

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@acarter said:
EVEN THOUGH I LIKE LUFFY BETTER FUCK NARUTO
This doesn't belong in the battle section and by the way  Ichigo is still a bland character ,who's fights are drawn/wrote without any wittyness and who's grandly overpowered.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@MrASSH0LE:

Also Naruto is to :)

@Destinyheroknight said:

@MrASSH0LE:

Also Naruto is to :)

Even if Naruto had those  things they are still not nearly as present inhim as they are in Ichigo.When is the last time we had any feel of Ichigo's emotions?When is the last time he had a fight in which he used a level of strategy or that is opponent used a level of strategy that would grant  his fights  wittyness and Ichigo is way more powerful then Naruto.

@MrASSH0LE:

When is the last time we had any feel of Ichigo's emotions?

He in battle, there no room for emotions (they just get in the way)

He show them two chapter ago

When is the last time he had a fight in which he used a level of strategy

He does use little strategy in battle

Ichigo is way more powerful then Naruto.

Naruto have the Nine tails fox, can create 1000 clones of himself, summon giant toads and the list go on

Ichigo just have Fly, energy attacks, and super speed

@Destinyheroknight said:

He in battle, there no room for emotions (they just get in the way)

He show them two chapter ago

Yes,but he generally doesn't show them and the point about battle isn't relevant maybe he would show his emotions 

Naruto have the Nine tails fox, can create 1000 clones of himself, summon giant toads and the list go on

Ichigo just have Fly, energy attacks, and super speed

You're in the battle forums aren't you?

He does use little strategy in battle

Yes,but he generally doesn't use it. his fights with Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Aizen ,Kenpachi ,Byakuya and Gin generally used very little strategy.

@MrASSH0LE:

Yes,but he generally doesn't show them and the point about battle isn't relevant maybe he would show his emotions

He usually ball his emotions up, because of his mother's death (he put on a brave face for his family and friends)

You're in the battle forums aren't you?

Ok, tell me which ones I miss

Yes,but he generally doesn't use it. his fights with Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Aizen ,Kenpachi ,Byakuya and Gin generally used very little strategy.

His fighting style is to use raw power to overwhelm his enemies (yes, that is a form of strategy), when he don't have raw power he use strategy

@Destinyheroknight said:

@MrASSH0LE:

He usually ball his emotions up, because of his mother's death (he put on a brave face for his family and friends)

But if he doesn't show those emotions as I said he comes off as bland especially when him balling up those emotions(especially the death of his mom) were not mentionned in years.

Ok, tell me which ones I miss

Just search Naruto vs Ichigo and you'll see Ichigo always wins logically.

His fighting style is to use raw power to overwhelm his enemies (yes, that is a form of strategy), when he don't have raw power he use strategy

Well by your logic every character as strategy and then the debate just becomes who displays the highest level of strategy.

I have already talked with you about the instances of Naruto using strategies in a previous thread .Just go there and look at all the instances I cited and then find as much in recent time for Ichigo.

@MrASSH0LE:

But if he doesn't show those emotions as I said he comes off as bland especially when him balling up those emotions(especially the death of his mom) were not mentionned in years.

Do we really need someone who keep reminding us that Ichigo have a dead Mother (that like Batman reminding us that his mom and dad are dead every issue)

Just search Naruto vs Ichigo and you'll see Ichigo always wins logically.

Because he can fly and is faster, Naruto have more broken powers then Ichigo does

Well by your logic every character as strategy and then the debate just becomes who displays the highest level of strategy.

Yes, all characters have a level of there own strategies

1. Negi and Shikamaru strategies are to think ahead of there opponents
  2. Naruto and Nami strategies are bass on tricking people to get the upper hand on there opponents
  3. Ichigo and Goku strategies are to overwhelm there opponent with power and speed

Ichigo use the lowest strategy using raw power and speed, the middle is Naruto using tricks and the highest is Negi thinking ahead

That how I see strategies

@Destinyheroknight said:

Do we really need someone who keep reminding us that Ichigo have a dead Mother (that like Batman reminding us that his mom and dad are dead every issue)

That is not what I am talking about.I said that not  showing emotions or explaining the character's feelings will make him bland. 
Instead of showing how he does show his emotions or to show how his personnality isn't bland you just said "Who wants to hear about  emotions anyway"

Because he can fly and is faster, Naruto have more broken powers then Ichigo does

Well there is also the fact Ichigo can casually dish out more damage then Naruto can tank.That he's faster.And that is destructive capacity greatly surpasses Naruto's unless Naruto is in base.
And that even in base he's faster and more destructive then Naruto in base.

1. Negi and Shikamaru strategies are to think ahead of there opponents
  2. Naruto and Nami strategies are bass on tricking people to get the upper hand on there opponents
  3. Ichigo and Goku strategies are to overwhelm there opponent with power and speed

Ichigo use the lowest strategy using raw power and speed, the middle is Naruto using tricks and the highest is Negi thinking ahead

That how I see strategies

Well then you prove my point that Ichigo is less strategy oriented then Naruto.Plus as I said earlier strategies are meant for wittyness ,what his witty about Ichigo's pseudo strategy?

@MrASSH0LE:

That is not what I am talking about.I said that not showing emotions or explaining the character's feelings will make him bland.
Instead of showing how he does show his emotions or to show how his personnality isn't bland you just said "Who wants to hear about emotions anyway"

Well, he does show emotions. He angry (with enemies, sometimes) shy (around girls) Trust (with friends and family) Fear (with powerful enemies) and some more

Well there is also the fact Ichigo can casually dish out more damage then Naruto can tank.That he's faster.And that is destructive capacity greatly surpasses Naruto's unless Naruto is in base.
And that even in base he's faster and more destructive then Naruto in base.

When did Ichigo casually bust a mountain? He only did it once in his most powerful form that have a time limit

Well then you prove my point that Ichigo is less strategy oriented then Naruto.Plus as I said earlier strategies are meant for wittyness ,what his witty about Ichigo's pseudo strategy?
I only said Ichigo use strategy, I didn't said his strategy are better then Naruto
Ichigo use a Frontal assault strategy (which it suppose to be a last resort) but hey strategy is strategy
@Destinyheroknight said:

I only said Ichigo use strategy, I didn't said his strategy are better then Naruto

Ichigo use a Frontal assault strategy (which it suppose to be a last resort) but hey strategy is strategy
Yes,you did. You said he used a lower strategy.

When did Ichigo casually bust a mountain? He only did it once in his most powerful form that have a time limit

I don't remeber saying Ichigo can casually bust a mountain.

Well, he does show emotions. He angry (with enemies, sometimes) shy (around girls) Trust (with friends and family) Fear (with powerful enemies) and some more

Yes, but those are not the type of emotions that make a character escape blandness.Those are traits exhibited by every character.The fear or something powerful ,the anger towards enemies and the trust of your companions are all very common.No offense but it looks like your intentionally missing the point either out of desperation to win the debate or bias against Naruto.

@MrASSH0LE:

Yes,you did. You said he used a lower strategy.

Naruto is in middle class, Ichigo is in the lower class

I don't remeber saying Ichigo can casually bust a mountain.

Naruto can tank mountain and city buster in his higher forms, Naruto can outlast Ichigo

Yes, but those are not the type of emotions that make a character escape blandness.Those are traits exhibited by every character.The fear or something powerful ,the anger towards enemies and the trust of your companions are all very common.No offense but it looks like your intentionally missing the point either out of desperation to win the debate or bias against Naruto.
They are emotions(I wasn't really talking about the blandness, just the emotions)

Post by Kurohige (3,742 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Destinyheroknight
@MrASSH0LE: 

Hey bros, chill this ain't a battle, this is talking about the new bleach chapter and how cool Ichigo's powers are. There should be some Ichigo vs Naruto battles, if not just make one.  I for one like Ichigo's new power, I do agree he does not use too much strategie and he is kinda bland, but I mean he is a teenager and after all he wnt through fighting for you friends and emotion is not too bad, sure it is used a lot in Shonen, but HOW they do it is usualy entertaining. However I am more interested in the Captains and Rukia at the moment, they look preddy badass now. I do think Ginjo went evil too quickly but it was nicely made. All in all I liked this chapter.

@Kurohige:

Well, me and MrASSH0LE like to go at it (usually about Naruto or Bleach), we might be done in two more posts (sorry about that)

Post by Kurohige (3,742 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Destinyheroknight
Oh okay, it's all good then pal.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@acarter said:
Whats going on in this scan????

you know when somebody swing a sword they got this "swoosh" sound? apparently when shinigami swing it they emit reiatsu or that it take an effect 
That is Ichigo swinging his sword in the air
@cfatalis
Damn i really dislike his power ups i wanted Luffy 2 stay on top
but it will be required because Aizen is coming back soon
Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The chapter was pretty dull i thought, Bleach just drags things out to much. And I doubt he can beat Luffy.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel