Ichigo Back to square 1 ( spoiler)

Topic started by SilverSavage on Aug. 3, 2011. Last post by cfatalis 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@ninjadude853:

I'm pretty sure it's said by the overly cutesy mod soul Rukia put in her body when she fought D-Roy waaaaaay back in the Arrancar Arc.

Man, you have good memory (I haven't found the scan I was talking about yet, maybe it was in the anime)

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Anybbodddyyy watching the filler arc? It has now deviated so much from what I thought of was cool and all they are showing now is The Captains losing to one green haired girl who doesn't even seem to be Lieutenant or 3rd seat level. Also, I suppose the Captains are not supposed to be showing their Bankai off especially when Kubo didn't reveal them so it looks funny, when Unohana can only use spells to fight and The Captains who whose Bankai wasn't ever shown could only use Shikai even when they were seriously about to lose.

I hate Kubo because he makes the previous forms look pale when he wants to "wank' a new powerup. Bankai and Hollow mask were awesome before but later on it  becomes apparents that for beating even fodder characters, Ichigo has to go at least Bankai.
/END RANT
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,711 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis said:
Full bring is basically depowerment
Ya that's why I compared it to GT, because of the people who always insist on the drop of power (and over all quality) between Z and GT. 
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Just when i thought that Ichigo wa going o stay with the suit a little longer we comeback to old boring shinigami robes  -_-

and lol at people saying that this arc is the GT of bleach

GT was shittiest Part of DB
the fullbring arc has been the DB of Bleach(SS arc was the DBZ) it has been epic since it started with steady pace, Char development,fore shadowing  and great plannig from Kubos part Unlike the arrancar wich quality went from Good to Awfull in a heart beat with the horrid Pace and Endleess fight that did nothing for the Plot and Lack of planning that even Kubo admited if anything Arrancar arc is the  DBM(or DBGT) of Bleach just endless fights that mean nothing and completely Horrible pacin and 0 char development.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Quite happy about the return (and revelation) of Rukia, 13th squad Lieutenant. Shouldn't be too long before we see what has become of Soul Society in Ichigo's absence.  

His look when he thought his father had stabbed him was great, even if it didn't make much sense (his father wouldn't stab him for no reason, even if he thought Tsukishima was a "friend", not to mention that Ginjo had already said he was going to spare Ichigo). I suppose with the state of mind Ichigo was in, he wasn't thinking about such things. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@MohsinMan99 said:
Anybbodddyyy watching the filler arc? It has now deviated so much from what I thought of was cool and all they are showing now is The Captains losing to one green haired girl who doesn't even seem to be Lieutenant or 3rd seat level. Also, I suppose the Captains are not supposed to be showing their Bankai off especially when Kubo didn't reveal them so it looks funny, when Unohana can only use spells to fight and The Captains who whose Bankai wasn't ever shown could only use Shikai even when they were seriously about to lose.

I hate Kubo because he makes the previous forms look pale when he wants to "wank' a new powerup. Bankai and Hollow mask were awesome before but later on it  becomes apparents that for beating even fodder characters, Ichigo has to go at least Bankai.
/END RANT
Unohana shikai function is to swallow somebody and heal them, I don't really see how else he could fight
Captain Bankai
Yamamoto never need one
Soifon have an ICBM for Bankai , 3 shot ICBM
Byakuya have Bankai
GIn have bankai (Unbelievably BROKEN one )
Aizen never need bankai
Komamura have bankai
Shunsui can fight stark without his bankai
so did Kyoraku
Tosen have Bankai
Kenpachi doesn't even have  SHIKAI , we might as well say Eyepatch is Shikai, holding his sword in two hand is Bankai
Mayuri has a bankai

Bankai might as well be SSJ transformation as this point, AWESOME at the very first start, then afterwards changed into usual occurence, as for Filler arcs , some were okay... others? not so much
@cfatalis
What I meant it the Captains whose Bankai hasn't been revealed in Kubo's canon can't use it in filler arcs even if they are one step away from death,
For the first time, we saw Unohana getting surprised in battle. She usually does most of the scaring part.
@MohsinMan99 said:
@cfatalis:  What I meant it the Captains whose Bankai hasn't been revealed in Kubo's canon can't use it in filler arcs even if they are one step away from death, For the first time, we saw Unohana getting surprised in battle. She usually does most of the scaring part.
She is a medic, she might be scary(to soul society, who knows what the medic will do to you if he doesn't like you) but her battle potential wasn't that scary, she is also not very experienced in wars (ever seen her go to war/battle ?) It's not like she cannot get jumped, and they cannot display bankai lest they disrupt canon
Post by Dunchad (72 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Very interested in seeing where this is going. I seems likely that the power he received was his fathers (he wasn't there in his shinigami form) - so I'm wondering what kind of effect that will have on his powers.

I mean, wasn't it established that loaner powers are nowhere near as good as your own - which is why Rukia's loaner was stripped from him and he had to cultivate his own before going in to SS?

Post by ouchmydragonballs (41 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Ichigo’s   fullbring was basically what is Shinigami powers are. He was super fast in his fullbring, and he used the Getsuga Tensho. Hopefully with Zangetsu upgraded, Ichigo will unlock a new badass attack.Fingers Crossed.

@cfatalis
It is implied many times (in canon) that she is at-least as powerful as Ukitatake/Shunsui or even higher than them, just next to Yamamoto. I can't remember the exact chapters/episodes though.
Post by dscythe911 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I'm just glad Ichigo's back to being a Shinigami again. For some reason the whole arc about the Fullbring's felt like a filler arc to me.
@MohsinMan99: well the character book stat says thather offense is maxed out , and she totaled around 540/600 in her stats, well as far as it goes She is stated to known how to sword fight and expertise in Kido, But eh? The strongest guy so far did it all using nothing but Physical attribute (Ichigo, Kenpachi, Yamamoto)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel