Ichigo Back to square 1 ( spoiler)

Topic started by SilverSavage on Aug. 3, 2011. Last post by cfatalis 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by SilverSavage (271 posts) See mini bio Level 9
In the recent manga of bleach it seems Ichigo got his same soul reaper form back. In my opinion they didn't give ichigo's fullbring enough time to show its full power. I hope there is something different about soul reaper abilities now. Also Is Rukia captain or just  lieutenant and did she obtain Bankai?
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I agree. Ichigos fullbring had so much potential but it was all wasted. Ichigos new form looks badass however.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SilverSavage:

Kubo will probably have the bad guys show the Fullbring powers off

Rukia is a vice-captain (Lieutenant)

@Haofan123:

I agree. Ichigos fullbring had so much potential but it was all wasted. Ichigos new form looks badass however.

The bad guys have them now, I pretty sure they going to use it

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Haofan123:

The bad guys have them now, I pretty sure they going to use it

I guess so, but its just not the same.
Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
too bad they didn't even give the full bring a chance. his new shinigami form is just ugh. 
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,335 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I do like is new sword but well  once Ichigo gets a power up he basically sotps using all the forms below we saw this when he got Bankai and holow mask
@YouFinished said:

too bad they didn't even give the full bring a chance. his new shinigami form is just ugh. 

i agree. What was the point of giving ichigo a random powerup if hes just going too lose it immediately? However, I have to say, His new form looks pretty badass. If theres one thing kubo is good for it is character design
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

His Fullbring seemed crap compared to where he got with Aizen, plus the outfit looked stupid. I won't be missing it. If Rukia somehow got strong enough to become a lt., maybe my dream of Bleach Z where everyone's abilities have skyrocketed past what was once considered powerful has come true.

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Ichigo look like some Power ranger ninja in his full bring form, I like his new form better , Zangetsu also look a lot better too 

SickVisionz, Bleach Z already kicked off with Vizard/Aizen

@sickVisionz:

If Rukia somehow got strong enough to become a lt., maybe my dream of Bleach Z where everyone's abilities have skyrocketed past what was once considered powerful has come true.

Rukia was already at Vice-Captain level (before the time skip), the reason why she wasn't a seat number or vice-captain is because of Kaien's death

Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'm gonna miss his Power Ranger mode, it looked pretty cool.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I thought of the Bleach Z stage as lasting from the Ulq. fight-to the defeat of Aizen.  

With the fullbring crap I thought we had entered Bleach GT
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Personnally, i'm interested to see if Zangetsu has changed more than it's physical form. And i don't think we've seen the last of Ichigo's fullbring. Those X shaped things around his wrists and chest kind of remind me of it's appearance.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@sickVisionz:

If Rukia somehow got strong enough to become a lt., maybe my dream of Bleach Z where everyone's abilities have skyrocketed past what was once considered powerful has come true.

Rukia was already at Vice-Captain level (before the time skip), the reason why she wasn't a seat number or vice-captain is because of Kaien's death

No, it was because Byakuya didn't want her exposed to the increased level of danger that being a lieutenant would bring.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
I thought of the Bleach Z stage as lasting from the Ulq. fight-to the defeat of Aizen.   With the fullbring crap I thought we had entered Bleach GT
we haven't entered SSJ4 yet
Shikai: SSJ1
Bankai : SSj2
Final Getsuga is SSJ 3
Full bring is basically depowerment
@cfatalis: No, Shikai is more like the difference in power between Dragonball and Dragonball Z. Bankai is SS, Bankai with the hollow mask is SS2, and final getsuga is SS3
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Destinyheroknight said:

@sickVisionz:

I thought she wasn't a vice-captain because she wasn't skilled enough and strong enough to be one. Anyways, I've got my fingers crossed that everyone has gotten insanely stronger.

Their previous power levels were proven to not be anywhere near strong enough to protect Soul Society, which is like the only thing the Gotei 13 is supposed to do. The guidebook said that only the top 3 Espada were on par with a Vasto Lord, meaning that they were on par or weaker than hollows you could find roaming around Hueco Mundo yet it took outside help from Captain level fighters boosted by Hollow Masks for the Gotei to beat them. If that wasn't enough, one guy basically solo'd pretty much the entire Gotei.

Unless they plan on making Ichigo a Captain, they basically have no individuals or combinations of people that can actually protect SS from serious threats. That's a pretty major issue considering that their whole purpose is to protect SS from threats.

@sickVisionz:

I thought she wasn't a vice-captain because she wasn't skilled enough and strong enough to be one

She thought she wasn't skilled enough because of Kaien's death, that what hold her back from being a vice-captain (I have to find the scan of it)

@ninjadude853:

No, it was because Byakuya didn't want her exposed to the increased level of danger that being a lieutenant would bring.

Huh, I don't remember that. I guess it might be true

Their previous power levels were proven to not be anywhere near strong enough to protect Soul Society, which is like the only thing the Gotei 13 is supposed to do. The guidebook said that only the top 3 Espada were on par with a Vasto Lord, meaning that they were on par or weaker than hollows you could find roaming around Hueco Mundo yet it took outside help from Captain level fighters boosted by Hollow Masks for the Gotei to beat them. If that wasn't enough, one guy basically solo'd pretty much the entire Gotei.

Half of them didn't use there Bankai, but I do agree they need to get stronger

@Destinyheroknight said:

@sickVisionz:

I thought she wasn't a vice-captain because she wasn't skilled enough and strong enough to be one

She thought she wasn't skilled enough because of Kaien's death, that what hold her back from being a vice-captain (I have to find the scan of it)

@ninjadude853:

I'm pretty sure it's said by the overly cutesy mod soul Rukia put in her body when she fought D-Roy waaaaaay back in the Arrancar Arc.
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I do like the new look that Ichigo has, but I agree that they really needed to stick with his fullbring powers longer, we barely even got to see what they could do or how they could evolve.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel