I really hate Shoujo

Topic started by Enigma777 on Oct. 31, 2011. Last post by Black_Rose 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Hailinel (74 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Enigma777 said:

@Hailinel: You're just angry cause I found your secret.

It's not really a secret that there are some shoujo titles I enjoy.

@Enigma777 said:

The hell?! We can't swear? What is this?

Heh heh heh.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

It's simple really. Don't like it, don't read it. End story.

Calling people who read shoujo "not human beings" is taking it too far though.

Post by Enigma777 (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@MohsinMan99 said:

It's simple really. Don't like it, don't read it. End story.

Calling people who read shoujo "not human beings" is taking it too far though.

The problem is that I waste too much time because of shoujo. More than necessary and certainly more than it deserves.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,187 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Enigma777:

The problem is that I waste too much time because of shoujo. More than necessary and certainly more than it deserves.

Don't read it then, if you waste time on it then its your fault for not getting info for the title (it very simple)

Post by sickVisionz (4,241 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Enigma777:

Don't read it then, if you waste time on it then its your fault for not getting info for the title (it very simple)

You're forgetting that the internet is pointing a gun at his head. He has no choice but to read it which is why he comes here to lament about the injustice that the internet forces him to endure.

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@sickVisionz:Pointing a gun? I don't like shoujo either, and with a bit of research I had no problem to avoid the series.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,187 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@sickVisionz:

You're forgetting that the internet is pointing a gun at his head. He has no choice but to read it which is why he comes here to lament about the injustice that the internet forces him to endure.

Going by that, I should have die about one hundred times already (the only Shoujo I was force to watch was with my girlfriend)

Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This has run its course, if anyone one's to talk about the pros and cons of shoujo and why you do or don't like it, feel free to make another, better topic.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel