I really hate Shoujo

Topic started by Enigma777 on Oct. 31, 2011. Last post by Black_Rose 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Enigma777 (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I *removed* do.

Nothing drives me crazy more than going to a manga website, looking at the top series to find something new to see and see that *removed* cluttered with a ton of shoujo *removed*.

Honestly who the *removed* reads that crap? And how are you not ashamed of calling yourselves human beings if you do?!

Ugh...

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,283 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Enigma777:

Dude, people have different tastes. If you don't like it don't read it, it not like someone pointing a gun at you to read it.

Post by Hailinel (76 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This is a pretty obvious flame bait post. Flagging.

Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Intolerant, like me when I hated shonen, though I ended appreciating it, even if I still dislike it a bit, I cannot say that I hate it know, and also there exist a lot of people who likes shoujo (I also don't like it), but I cannot call it a crap, or say such an ignorant statement, as persons that cannot be called human beings when watching shoujo

@Hailinel: Your face is flame bait!

If I wanted to troll I'd start a Goku vs Superman thread.

@Enigma777 said:

Your post is nothing more than weak complaints with no actual argument to back up your complaints and insults people that do enjoy shoujo, so, yes, it's flame bait.

@Hailinel said:

@Enigma777 said:

Your post is nothing more than weak complaints with no actual argument to back up your complaints and insults people that do enjoy shoujo, so, yes, it's flame bait.

It's not a weak complaint. It's a rant. And people that like shoujo have much bigger problems than me insulting them (like liking shoujo).

Unless... wait. Don't tell me you're a 10 to 18-year-old girl? Mind = blown.

@Enigma777: 20 years old girl, don't like shoujo, I prefer psychological or twisted stories, But I know how to respect others liking, your posts are just 1)trolling or 2)intolerance

@Enigma777: You either must be bored or in an incredibly passive-aggressive mood tonight.

@Hailinel said:

@Enigma777: You either must be bored or in an incredibly passive-aggressive mood tonight.

Plus about 3 pounds of candy inside me.

@Levance: I'm only asking for a complete division of states. You know, the whole separate but equal shebang. Worked wonders for the Restoration, right?

@Enigma777:I must admit that I have no idea what're you talking about; either you're talking about something that I don't know; either you're using words that I still don't know (Spanish native speaker)

@Levance said:

@Enigma777:I must admit that I have no idea what're you talking about; either you're talking about something that I don't know; either you're using words that I still don't know (Spanish native speaker)

He's just stating nonsense at this point, honestly.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Hailinel: Isn't it dividing/separating Shojo from Shounen, sectioning as oppose to unison?

Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Enigma777:

Dude, people have different tastes. If you don't like it don't read it, it not like someone pointing a gun at you to read it.

The internet always points guns at people's head.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,283 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@sickVisionz:

That nonsense :)

Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Enigma777 said:

@Hailinel said:

@Enigma777 said:

It's not a weak complaint. It's a rant. And people that like shoujo have much bigger problems than me insulting them (like liking shoujo).

Nice stereotyping there.

Not all girls like shoujo and not all guys like shounen. Vice versa.

I personally like a mix of romance, slice of life, action, and heck even seinen. It's just a different taste. Besides, have you even read a proclaimed good shoujo? Watch Madoka Magica, or read The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Ouran Highschool Host Club, or Full Metal Panic? Read some of the good shoujo, then come back and rant.

@Superevil225 said:

@Enigma777 said:

@Hailinel said:

@Enigma777 said:

Nice stereotyping there.

I personally like a mix of romance, slice of life, action, and heck even seinen. It's just a different taste. Besides, have you even read a proclaimed good shoujo? Watch Madoka Magica, or read The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Ouran Highschool Host Club, or Full Metal Panic? Read some of the good shoujo, then come back and rant.

It's not stereotyping.... It's shoujo's target public.

Also Haruhi is not shoujo.

@Enigma777 said:

@Superevil225 said:

@Enigma777 said:

@Hailinel said:

@Enigma777 said:

Nice stereotyping there.

It's not stereotyping.... It's shoujo's target public.

Also Haruhi is not shoujo.

Judging purely based on the target demographic is stereotyping in itself.

@Hailinel: You're just angry cause I found your secret.

The hell?! We can't swear? What is this?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel