How many manga books do you own?

Topic started by sosgirl10 on Aug. 29, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ZeroKing (6 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I have 5, when i get more money I'll buy a few more

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

About 39

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

As many as will fit on my phone so hundreds. :)

Post by GOKUvsVEGETA (8 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I have about 100, but most of those are the 42 volumes of Dragonball.

Post by ShrimpDino (77 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I have around 100 Mangas

Post by Whitelock (28 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I have over 100 (nearly half of it is Bleach XD)

Post by Arnoboy (55 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I have around 250 mangas (a bit of Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Eyeshield 21, Rave, Buso Renkin, Negima, the entire collection of Rurouni Kenshin, Shaman King and Love Hina, all the HxH so far) then I stopped buying started reading the scans online.

Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I need to start reading more Manga all I own is Tenjho Tenge, Battle Club, and Black Lagoon.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

48 now, soon to be more

Post by pikahyper (19 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I used to have over 600 but I sold most of them last year, I still have about 80 left.

Post by ExoticFairyTail (21 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Over 150 but now that new volumes are coming out.... B)

Post by Dream (7,623 posts) See mini bio Level 21

When I was still collecting manga, I had roughly 60 volumes (all of Fruits Basket and the two Read or Die manga titles; most of Kare Kano; and random volumes for Ouran Host Club and Azumanga Daioh). Stopped collecting a few years ago and sold my whole collection off since I started caring more for anime than manga.

Post by mikumikulove (9 posts) See mini bio Level 9

ITS SOOOOOOOO SAD!!!!!!!!!! I ONLY HAVE 12!!!! I think ....

Post by takashichea (12,293 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Bumping an old topic while I was out cleaning the Just Manga forum: moving old reviews and deleting any old spam threads.

If I was at my family home, I think I have around 50-75 manga volumes. It's because I used to volunteer at a public library to complete high school community service, you need 40 hours of community service in addition to GPA and other things to graduate high school.

I was tasked to buy manga volumes for the teenagers and children during my time when the economy was good and the library had enough funds to allocate for graphic novels (comic books, too.) Plus, they gave me old manga books that were tearing apart to me, leftovers that weren't donated to orphanages or schools.

Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

None for now.

I bought one volume of SDS via Amazon. I'll get it around 15th of this month. Ill definitely buy more volumes.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

None but I have a ton of Deadpool comics.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,186 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I have the whole naruto from pre time skip with some more with post time

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel