History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 491 - First Review

Topic started by Dekken on Sept. 21, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 2 years ago.
Post by Dekken (408 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Battle 491 - All of Ryozanpaku Departs

This is the first review that I write, I'm following the same structure that Destinyheroknight uses for his reviews, I hope he doesn't get angry xD. Sorry if my grammar is bad.

Summary

The Ryozanpaku is ready to fight.
The Ryozanpaku is ready to fight.
Miu and Kenichi training.
Miu and Kenichi training.

Kenichi is training (as always) along with Miu and the master Ma Kensei who is teaching him a new technique called "Bake Rasetsukei". The Ryozanpaku masters then gather and the elder reveals that they have found another one of Yami's lairs and tells the other masters that he wants to attack the base before the police do. There isn't any information about how many Yami fighters are there and who, so, this time the whole Ryozanpaku is going to participate in this attack. Meanwhile Miu is having trouble with her Dou Ki and hurts herself after hitting the straw post they use for training, the elder then tells Kensei to teach Miu some Ying-Kungfu for tendons and muscles in order to help her body to catch up with her Ki.

Kensei's third disciple.
Kensei's third disciple.

In other place, inside a limousine, we finally get to see the face of Kensei's third disciple while he tells Berserker and Ryuto about how his master is using them as guinea pigs. Time later, the Ryozanpaku along with the most important members of the Shinpaku Alliance arrive near the Yami's lair. The Ryozanpaku masters want the Shinpaku Alliance to don't interfere, Kisara and Takeda don't agree with this but they accept after Freya tells everyone that they could end up being in the way and that it would be better if they just watch because it will be safer and still interesting.

The masters start their attack to the base while Kenichi and his friends are left behind, then Niijima notices a limousine identical to the ones that came to pick up the Yomi members in the previous chapter. The limousine stops and seconds later it heads towards Kenichi and the others, 2 people come out of the vehicle, Berserker and the other Kensei's disciple that we met in this chapter.

The Good

Ma Kensei being pervert.
Ma Kensei being pervert.

+ Kisara's cover at the beginning of the chapter.

+ The last of the 3 new Kensei's disciples is finally introduced, thought his name is still unknown.

+ Miu's fanservice.

+ Berserker looking evil.

+ All the Ryozanpaku along with the Shinpaku Alliance is going to fight in this arc.

The Bad

- After the events that happened in the previous chapters Ukita still doesn't have a Judo master, which means that he isn't getting stronger.

My Quick Thoughts

After it was confirmed that Berserker is one of Kensei's disciples, I got really excited and now that he is going to fight we can finally see how strong is he now. The last time we saw Berserker fighting (in the Ragnarok Arc), he was really strong, even without a master, but now that he has one, he might be at least as strong as Kenichi. I'll be very disappointed if something interrupts the fight between Yomi and the Ryozanpaku causing Berserker to leave early.

Overall

I'll give this chapter a 2.5 out of 5, nothing really important happened but it is a set up for the next chapter.

Berserker's evil face.
Berserker's evil face.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Dekken:

No, I not angry :)

In fact I glad you are doing this, keep up the good work

Back on topic: I have been reading Kenichi for awhile, but haven't catch up to the current chapter yet (I about five chapters away)

I'll probably be caught up to you next week

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel