Help finding a manga movie.

Topic started by Meyplay on Dec. 22, 2011. Last post by Meyplay 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Meyplay (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Hey all.

I'v been looking for a specific manga movie for years now and I never thought to ask here for it.

So the problem is I have no idea what it was called or where it was set I assume tokyo maybe, all I know of the plot was, There was demons all over the city and the main guy was possibly infected by a demon but instead of him turning into a demon he somehow controlled the transformation and then I guess he could use his new found demon powers to kill other demons.

Probably not the best description but with any lucky someone might be able to have a clue what movie I'm talking about.

Thanks in advance.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Any hints on what the art looks like? You could post something that closely resembles the art. Because it will become a lot easier if you could post it.

Post by Meyplay (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Sadly not this is a memory when I was a kid i'v always assumed wicked city or demon city was it but its not. I rememebr alot of gore that probably doesnt help much :) how many demon manga movies are available?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel