Harvest Moon:Island of Happiness the manga

Topic started by Devilly on March 19, 2009. Last post by Devilly 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I <3 all Harvest Moon games so much that i can type a decent blog about pretty much every one of those games (the handheld ones of course) without even looking them up again on the net and I could do that but this aint the Bomb so i`ll hold back with those lol
What i do have is two short manga chapters from the Shogaku San-Nen-Sei magazine translated by the nice people of Fogu which is the best site to go to for help with your Harvest games.
The Manga is separated in two 16 page chapters each about the main characters of the Harvest Moon:island of Happiness and the upcoming Harvest Moon: Sun and Companions games the first of which i dont play because i hate the fact that people keep leaving the darn island.
The first Chapter is a little bit more serious then the second chapter and shows what will probably never happen in your game but you`ll have to read that up yourself. :)

The second chapter is a i previously said more humor filled i love how Chelsea screws up on page 11 XD

Yeah i know not much huh? well i`m happy to have this funny manga in the first place since no one else in the HM community has even spoken about it since it was put up lol that`s it for today if you want to know more about the Harvest Moon franchise just ask and i`ll blog some more :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel