Gantz Manga

Topic started by ReplicaRex on Nov. 29, 2011. Last post by sharingan_eyes 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by ReplicaRex (584 posts) See mini bio Level 18

Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Like the show it has it high points but it has super low points as well. I thought the fights dragged on in the show but the manga takes it to a whole new level. My favorite parts of the series take place outside of combat but man, they drag shit out forever in the manga. One battle lasted over two years of real world time. I dropped it shortly after that.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,763 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ReplicaRex: Gantz manga is pretty awesome, it kicks the anime butt a hundred times and then cuts it in half with an oversized katana (Yes, they get "Freudian" Katanas *Snickers*)

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The Manga is way more kick assing than the anime, I recommend you read it, you won't regret it!
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ReplicaRex: well it's still ongoing and is far past the temple battle..the current storyline

is dragging a bit,

and i highly dislike the character Tae.

Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ReplicaRex: i have...and...it's decent, the fights and aliens are actually pretty well done, but it skips a lot of stuff, however i heard they're making a sequel, so it could add more later

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel