Favorite Manga Story Arc of all time...

Topic started by Resonate on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Nerx 5 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
This is a hard question for me, and Im sure its gonna be a hard one for you guys too, hahah

If I really have to pick, Im gonna go with The Shishio/Kyoto Arc in Rurouni Kenshin, but I dont know

That entire season/graphic novel basis was just amazing, and I have a lot of memories tied to it, Aoshi being one of my favorite anime/manga characters of all time
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Oh wow, this is hard. Post Nurarihyon Arc in Gantz, which is going on right now, might be up there. Also, the third part of Angel Sanctuary.
Kuro said:
"Oh wow, this is hard. Post Nurarihyon Arc in Gantz, which is going on right now, might be up there. Also, the third part of Angel Sanctuary."
Two series I really need to get into x__x

I dont read Gantz because of all the gore and unnecessary violence for the most part, and I can never get my hands on Angel Sanctuary D:
Post by Ozymandias (8 posts) See mini bio Level 1
The Soul Society Arc from Bleach and the 3 arc ((not sure what to call it)) from Vandread where they finally figure out that they can combine all of their ships into one ultimate ship....very voltron goes kungfu lol
I recently started reading Bleach just for Ulquiorra, hahaha
Post by Zorn (131 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The Kid Arc of Baki the Grappler.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Ichi The Killer ( really *effed* up not recommended for children)

But it has a brand new concept and plenty of black humor.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel