Drifters Volume 1

Topic started by Toxin45 on Sept. 24, 2011. Last post by Toxin45 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Toxin45 (337 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Hellsing creator Kouta Hirano has stared a new work called Drifters and it is a good series just like Hellsing only not so gothic and more Fantasity.Now we wait for the Second volume of Drifters

Volume 1 Cover(Japanese)
Volume 1 Cover(Japanese)
Volume 1 cover (English)
Volume 1 cover (English)
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,335 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Drifters is a waste of time.I am not waiting 6 months for 10 pages.

@MrASSH0LE: actually 20 pages

@Toxin45: Still not worth it I could read shounen jump and get a better story along with weekly manga.

@MrASSH0LE: Volume 2 is coming out September 30th.Also It's nor actually that bad

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@MrASSH0LE said:

Drifters is a waste of time.I am not waiting 6 months for 10 pages.

when you say it isAre you referring to the quality of the works as well as the time it takes to update? Im just wondering because I was baout to start drifters and  if its not good it would be good to know ahead of time

@Haofan123: The quality is good,but the manga is your average Kouta Hirano manga basically the only thing holding the manga together is gory fights.And most the chapters have only between 10 and 20 pages.Which would not be a problem would the manga be released weekly but it is released at unpredictable dates often the author can wait up to 4 months.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@MrASSH0LE said:

@Haofan123: The quality is good,but the manga is your average Kouta Hirano manga basically the only thing holding the manga together is gory fights.And most the chapters have only between 10 and 20 pages.Which would not be a problem would the manga be released weekly but it is released at unpredictable dates often the author can wait up to 4 months.

ouch...Its probably not worth it then. Hellsing was a masterpiece IMO, but this, i am not sure of

@Haofan123: it has 23 chapters go check

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Will try it, but after it gets more volumes, i don't like waiting for it to come out so i reather read completed ones and i am allready waiting for Kuroshitsuji and Lovless so i am not starting a third one but is it is as half as good as Hellsing then it will be awsome.

@MrASSH0LE: yeah and what about Hellsing?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel