can someone give me the rundown on current bleach

Topic started by Glabal500 on Oct. 26, 2011. Last post by arrussel 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Glabal500 (11 posts) See mini bio Level 7

hav'n't been following it in a long time. can someone give me a rundown

all i know is, and correct me if im wrong

- ichigo lost most of his powers, and has a new power set or somehting

- aizen is in prison...

what else is there.. whats happening in current bleach

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

He learnt fullbring powers from Ginjo, who promptly turned evil and took all of the Ichigo powers. Ichigo then was "stabbed" by Rukia and given his original powers back. Rest of the storyline is not very good, at the moment Captains and Ichigo are fighting the Fullbringers, main bad guys are Ginjo and Tsukaima (one cut and he can insert himself into your past).

Post by arrussel (50 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@All_StarSupes: I think Tsukaima is the big bad for this Arc not Ginjo. Because Ginjo seems weak and a bit of a punk when Ichigo was able to fight back he basically shit himself.
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@arrussel said:

@All_StarSupes: Ginjo seems weak and a bit of a punk when Ichigo was able to fight back he basically shit himself.

Anyone fighting Ichigo should shit themselves. Here is the power levels.

• Hogyouku in his Chest *** Aizen was strong enough to 12 vs 1 curb stomp captains and hollowfied former captains and was nearly strong enough to solo all of Soul Society
  • Chrysallis Form *** He then powered up exponentially to be able to solo all of Soul Society and tank the strongest attacks from some of the strongest characters.
  • Hollow Eyes, Mullet Do *** He then powered up exponentially again to where he could blow up stuff just by looking at it
  • Butterflaizen *** He then powered up exponentially again and was fighting with and defend sword strikes that were destroying mountains from the winds generated by the slashing... not by slashing the mountain or sending a beam from the sword, just by swinging the sword in the general direction of a mountain
  • Split Face Hollow Looking *** He then powerd up exponentially AGAIN

... and Ichigo curb stomped the final version of Aizen. He ate a city busting attack at point blank range and didn't even blink. It wasn't even a close battle. He Aizened Aizen with zero effort.

Ichigo with his Shinigami powers back is a force that nobody in Soul Society has any hope of ever beating under any circumstances whatsoever. Anyone facing him should shit themselves and if they don't it's only because they're too stupid to realize that what they've gotten themselves into.

Post by skip (5 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@sickVisionz: I completely agree with you. It's why there should have been one chapter for all the fights once he was repowered. One flash step and each of Gingo's crew should have dropped. Bleach tends to long drawn-out fight scenes, but this is one where it would have been much more effective to have him pull an "Indy brings a gun to a sword fight" kind of thing. His spiritual pressure alone should have floored everyone that wasn't a captain in that room.

Post by arrussel (50 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@skip: His spiritual pressure would have killed everyone in the mantion if he lowered it so they could sense it remember he is at least a celestial being.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel