Bleach 538 Review/Discussion

Topic started by ChromeDisaster on May 22, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Okay. This week, there has been a lot of good things being revealed. Like the new Xbox One.

Playstation 4, eat your heart out!
Playstation 4, eat your heart out!

But enough of the trivialities. Let's get on to what we're here for!

Im sure that most Bleach fans remember the entire king and horse speech from Hichigo, and how he was going to defeat Zangetsu. Well, Im glad you remember.

Ichigo finally returns to Reioukyuu, where he is given the Asauchi test once more. But something spectacular happens.

The Asauchi bows to Ichigo, willing to be picked.

Now here is where it gets good. Soon, we might be seeing a familiar character.

Reminds you of anyone? Personally, I think it's the return of Hichigo. Not entirely sure, but it's name might ironically become Mugetsu. If so, Bleach just rose back to the top of my list.

But among other things, there is something else to look forward to. Like Hisagi and his Bankai training. Cool huh?

But, other than Ichigo's turnouts and Hisagi's Bankai training, there is one other thing strikes me as interesting.

Komamura. Yes, the underdog (pun intended). After an entire series of nothing but undermining this character, some development finally begins again. Apparently, Komamura has a biological family member (Father/Grandfather) in the Seireitei. This is going to prove to be interesting.

Well, that's about it for this week in Bleach. I will be doing these reviews and discussions as often as I can, so keep checking in! Now, let the discussion begin!!!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This chapter was great! I really want to see Hisagi's Bankai. Too bad Kira wont be there to see it.

Also the master of Sajin looks very powerful actually.

And the return of Hollow Ichigo and Zangetsu! Damn!

@DBZ_universe: I know right. Things are starting to get good again

@ChromeDisaster: I wonder what kind of power up Sajin will have from that giant dog.

Also it was awesome to see Mashiro again! She is one of my favorite character.

It better be something worthwhile.

And I love her as well. Super cute and super funny.

Post by bigz007 (1,089 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Next chapter: Sajin and Hitsugaya will get ascended bankai.

@bigz007: I can see that happening. I really wanna see Hitsuguya's new Bankai. He's one of the best characters in the manga

Post by bigz007 (1,089 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ChromeDisaster: They sure need a new power.

Regular bankai only have one power. I believe Yamamoto's bankai was level 2 bankai because it has four different types of power.

Hitsugaya and Sajin could tap into that power now.

All those bankais will be useless when Kenpachi awekes.

Post by Kurohige (3,703 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I bet that dog and Yammamoto had a fight oh so long ago and that's where the scars came from.

That could be possible.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel