Bleach 537 Discussion

Topic started by ChromeDisaster on May 17, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sooooo, Bleach 537 was pretty damn good! (In my opinion)

What do you guys think about the revealing of Uryuu's Mother, or the amazing revelation that Uryuu is now a member of the Vandenreich?

Cant wait for the next chapter to begin!!!!

Post by Acura_Max (2,347 posts) See mini bio Level 13

It looks like Kubo is trying to make the Quincys into Nazis.

@Acura_Max: My thoughts exactly!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I knew Katagiri was freaking Uryuu's mom. I also knew that the leader wasn't Ichigo's dad like some idiots were trying to say. These were the same idiots who used to say Tobi was Madara when it was obviously Obito.
Post by taichokage (13,602 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
This has made me start to wonder. Where is Karin? Given she has the same genes, she could be a Quincy. She didnt know about Ichigo's alliance with the Shinigami so she might have ignorantly wound up on the Quincy side. What if Juha Bach already recruited her and plans to have her fight Ichigo in the future, knowing Ichigo will not fight back?

@taichokage: That would be a sick and awesome twist if it were to happen. I really want to see more out of Jinta tho. That kid is a badass!!! Make him a soul reaper and he would be outrageous.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ChromeDisaster: nice of you for bringing back Bleach reviews. i wanted to do em but got lazy.

As for this chapter it was intense. Is Ishida a bad guy?

@Acura_Max said:

It looks like Kubo is trying to make the Quincys into Nazis.

LOL

@DBZ_universe: I believe he is. You know how he takes the whole quincy thing seriously. Im just hoping Ichigo beats the crap outta him. But the thought of Ishida learning that angel transformation thing is quite interesting. Im ready to see him face off against Ichigo's Bankai.

@ChromeDisaster: True, but he could also betray the quincy leader and help Ichigo.

But all that I could care less since I want to know what is Kenpachi's Zanpakuto's name and how much more powerful he gets. Thats my purpose in Bleach, to see Ken-chan in action and owning.

Post by Kurohige (3,742 posts) See mini bio Level 19

It's funny, the same time this chapter came out I just finished an episode of Hellsing Ultimate where they were going against the Nazi organization Millennium. Uryu joining these guys does not really shock me, he made it pretty clear his loyalties will always be with the Quincy and everyone had to have known this plot point would come up sometime in this arc; Uryu is not just gonna let or help soul reapers mow down his own people even if Ichigo is on their side. I'm also fairly sre he still hates Mayuri's guts.

@Kurohige: I agree. Hopefully he wont have to fight Ichigo, because if he does, he has an ass whooping in store for him.

@ChromeDisaster: What do you think the name will be? I think he should name it Broly.

@Kurohige: True, I want to see Ichigo to beat Ishida like Ulquiorra did.

But like I said above, what if Ishida betray Juha and helps Ichigo?

@DBZ_universe: Thats possible. Remember, Juha Bach killed his mom as well as Ichigo's, so it's possible. It just depends on the fact of Ishida knowing it or not.

Also, I think Kenpachi's Zanpaktou would be something like "Destroy: Hakai no Attouteki na Kunshu!!!!"(Overwhelming Overlord of Destruction) LOL

@ChromeDisaster: Well I can see that happening.

Nice name! But I doubt Kenpachi would remember such long name lol.

@DBZ_universe: Your right. He's just gonna be like "get your ass out here and start destroying stuff before I kick your ass!!!!"

@ChromeDisaster: I can see that happening jajaja.

I think Kenpachi's Zanpakuto should be female idk bout you..

@DBZ_universe: That would be interesting! Might see a romantic side outta Kenny lol

@ChromeDisaster: That would be funny.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel