Bleach 524 review

Topic started by secretzfan on Jan. 24, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

First Impressions

Fight.. more fight.. Interesting twist

The Good

• Yachiru and Isane's sadness
  • Kenpachi cries
  • Epic end twist of all twist
  • Unohana is dope

The Bad

• Unohana may die
  • Too much fighting
  • Too much bleachy things
  • Blah blah blah

Ratings: 6.3/10

That s the best I can give it. at least it isn;t a 5 though :D

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I agree Unohana is dope. She is my boo <3

I really hope she doesn't die tho.

I'd give it a 8/10.

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah I'd agree, 8/10. (you aren't lenient when it comes to the ratings though lol!) Quite frankly not enough anime have purely battle based chapters, and Bleach hasnt had one since Ichigo vs Juha. But even with all the battling, we did find out 3 things about Zaraki. One, he is going to win (we already knew), 2 he can shed tears, even if only one, and 3, the reason his natural reiatsu is so monstrous is because he is actually a Saiyan. He's got the hair, the bloodlust, and now according to Unohana, he gets a zenkai increase with each near death experience. Makes sense now
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

Yeah I'd agree, 8/10. (you aren't lenient when it comes to the ratings though lol!) Quite frankly not enough anime have purely battle based chapters, and Bleach hasnt had one since Ichigo vs Juha. But even with all the battling, we did find out 3 things about Zaraki. One, he is going to win (we already knew), 2 he can shed tears, even if only one, and 3, the reason his natural reiatsu is so monstrous is because he is actually a Saiyan. He's got the hair, the bloodlust, and now according to Unohana, he gets a zenkai increase with each near death experience. Makes sense now

This! I couldn't agree more!

I knew it! Kenpachi and Broly are brothers from another franchise!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: lol bro.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I can't wait to read the rest. At first I was sad that Unohana will most likely die and I still am, but I want to see how far Ken's power will come.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

525 was awesome!

@UltimateHero0406: Did you read it?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel