Bleach 528- 529 review- Returning to the past

Topic started by secretzfan on March 8, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

First Impressions

Ahh so here I am again reviewing two great chapters

Later Impressions

The Good

• Seing Unigiya's agian
  • Masaki is a Quincy and her youth looks are revealed too
  • Isshin being a Shiba
  • Aizen enters the flashback arc
  • Isshin's youth revealed
  • The past of Isshin and Masaki comes full circle
  • Matsumoto's breast

The Bad

• Ungiya not doing much although it made sense he went to her
  • A Entire chapter not dedicated to flashback
  • No Uryuu!!!!!

Ratings 528- 7/10 529- 9/10

So if you couldn't tell on 528 I didn't do the review immediately, but if you also notice not much happened in that chapter and I was usre we'd go back to the past

Predictions

Wellt his one is a bit harder to see comong, but I am sure Aizen will meet Isshin at some point and Aizen will reveal he is part of the reason for those deaths of shinigami and that maybe the Fullbringers will tie into it since it happened where the fullbringers were at a time. I ams also sure the whole Grand Fisher ordeal will be foreshadowed

Post by taichokage (11,513 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
529 was a good chapter. Refreshing coming off of the relatively average chapters since the invasion. So Isshin/Ichigo is a Shiba. I don't know how Ichigo copes with such a tight-lipped family. Neither Isshin nor Kukaku/Ganju revealed that they were family. Also just throwing it out there, I see the possibility of Ichigo and Uryuu being distantly related too. 2 things I want to mention though. 1. It is confirmed that Rukia killed Ichigo's cousin! And 2. Epic fail on Uryuu's part. At the start of the show he seems bent on revenge against Shinigami and he picked on the one "Shinigami" that was actually a Quincy. They were pretty good chapters though. 9/10 might be generous for 529 but I would at least go 8/10.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,641 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Moving along as I had foreseen. I believe the Uryuu talk is coming soon. And Ichigo's true relations to the quincy's will soon be revealed. Bleach is getting interesting again it seems. 8.5/10 for me.

Post by DBZ_universe (14,841 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Uryuu is gonna be Ichigo's new Sensei.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (4,996 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Moving along as I had foreseen. I believe the Uryuu talk is coming soon. And Ichigo's true relations to the quincy's will soon be revealed. Bleach is getting interesting again it seems. 8.5/10 for me.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel