Bleach 525 review

Topic started by secretzfan on Feb. 1, 2013. Last post by Vaccine 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

First Impressions

OMG all of Kenpachi's fights actually make sense now

The Good

• Kenapchi's past
  • That the explanation of Kenpachi's losing to Shikai Ichigo really makes sense
  • Kenpachi was a killer even as a child

The Bad

• Kenpachi's child design is a little weird... I mean how am I supposed to look at a little kid fighting a adult

Ratings

9.5/10

It was a really good chapter for the most part. I mean I really enjoyed reading it

Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Now that Viz has an up-to-date release strategy, I'm trying to stay away from scanalations. But money is a little tight these days, so I'll just have to settle for buying the volumes when they come out and going back to read these synopsis :P

Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@AgentJ: Actually I want to say good job for you. However I have long since supported Shonen ump though and do not care for the digital releases, and even if I did would still read scans just because. I mean you can read scans and still support the digital copies . I already bought 2 of them cause I was bored....

Anyway it is nice to meet people who support anime and don't just pirate it

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

It really was a good chapter, I like the past of Kenpachi and how he was a badass even as a child!

Post by taichokage (14,762 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
The top Tier roster of Bleach just changed so much in the last 2 dozen or so chapters it's not funny. After this training Zaraki will likely be stronger than Yamamoto. I wonder though when or if anybody will be ascended beings. But I agree a good chapter. I honestly felt there was a 50/50 chance Kubo would skip this fight entirely. But he's delivering and he throws in character development and character history besides.
Post by Vaccine (30 posts) See mini bio Level 6

It's really great that Kubo is finally unraveling Kenpachi's past which has been shrouded in mystery so far. I am still shocked that Unohana turned out to be involved in Kenpachi's history. I always assumed that she was nothing more than just a supporter on the team. Damn. What a twist. This arc has been great so far. It's been filled with twists and turns that I can't even predict what's coming ahead anymore. My hopes are really up for this arc and I am excited to read the upcoming chapters.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel