Bleach 515 review

Topic started by secretzfan on Nov. 7, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

First Impressions

You know what that is it I had enough you have pushed this for too long Kubo if Byakuya is alive then I am going to drop Bleach

Later Impressions

The Good

• Moment between Rukia and Ichigo: a nice little reconnection
  • Yamamoto is dead for good (Beter be at least someone dead)
  • Pirate Kyoraku

The Bad

• Dialogue heavy
  • Destroys hope have the guy holding the sword up to Kisuke
  • No talk of Ichigo's heritage
  • Byakuya.......Byakuya maybe alive......*Stops review*

*Walks to see Kubo home*

"You are the worst storyteller in all of storytelling history!!!"

*Leaves Kubo home pissed*

Ratings

5/10

Enough said I got better things to do

Post by taichokage (14,260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I actually think that heavy dialogue for once is a good thing, because usually I read the chapters in about 3 minutes. And the Rukia/Ichigo mement failed for me. There was no serious emotion at all. And no mystery swordsman still? How is Ichigo not concerned? Urahara and co. were supposed to be right behind him. That part is both annoying yet interesting. Something probably happened there. I do like that Mayuri is looking at Ichigo's bankai though. He will probably make moderations to it and will probably discover Ichigo's melting lot of different power sets. I wish the guy could use his powers deliberately. It's been proven that his cero is stronger than his Getsuga. He should be using things like high speed regeneration/ blut vene or bankai/resurrecion. This chapter was meh. Informative but that was all that was really good about it.
Post by dk_angeles110600 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I totaly agree with the goods and the bads but what he/she forgot is that this person here did not put when Ichigo learned how to controll his hollow self

He learned how to control it, only to lose the power and since he got his powers back, he is not on the same level nor has he used his hollow since. So it can be assumed that he either lost those abilities or lost his control over them.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

If Kenpachi dies or stops being Captain... I will no longer read Bleach.

Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@DBZ_universe: Good for you cause Kenpachi is alive (Not that anyone thought he was dead *Looks at Byakuya*

@secretzfan: I know he is alive, what I am saying that.. I hope he can still be a captain... but am pretty sure he will, come on it's Kenpachi who we are talking bout not Byakuya (tho am glad he is alive... lol I know you are not. lol)

Kenny will be fine, probably Byakuya too. It's a common pattern in Shonen to say that a character may never fight again or die from injuries and they usually wind up fine. Lee and Chouji from Naruto, Ichigo and Uryuu from Bleach, Allen from D Gray Man, I think early Yamcha from DBZ too. They all either lost their abilities or were crippled beyond return with a high chance of death, yet they all came back, most of them stronger than before.

@taichokage: Thanks for the cheering! :D

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel