Bleach-514 review- Happy Halloween!!

Topic started by secretzfan on Oct. 31, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years ago.
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

First Impressions

*laughs* Kubo's sooo going the fan route

Later Impressions

The Good

• Masaki confirmed as something......
  • Ichigo is a Quicny with actual Quincy ablities
  • Aizen may still have Kyoka Suigitsu
  • Vanden Reich is home to the Stern Ritter

The Bad

• Juha is leaving
  • The "Son" ordeal with Juha and Ichigo complicates things
  • Suburbanite Haschwald shows he can easily own ichigo

RATINGS

8.5/10

Better than last week's and 512

GO BLEACH'S FINAL ARC

Post by taichokage (14,840 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Jumped on this one early. Nice. But I think Haschwald making a mockery of Ichigo's bankai was worth a mention in the good. But lol. Aizen is a true boss. Even Juha was punked by him. I wasn't expecting that. There were predictable aspects, but it was a great chapter. I'd say perhaps the second best of the arc so far after 511 perhaps. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter or two. I'm eager to see the recovery and the reactions of the shinigami. I'd also like to see who else got injured or killed and if the rest of the Stern Ritter departed already. We don't even know if Komamura, Soifon and Toshiro managed with their bankai stolen. For all we know thy could and quite frankly should look like Byakuya right about now. Anyway, good chapter. I agree with 8.5/10.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

.......................Ichigo's mother was a Quincy

That all I have to say

Post by takashichea (13,862 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Destinyheroknight said:

That all I have to say

What the hell?!

Now, I need to catch up on Bleach.

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Destinyheroknight said:

That all I have to say

Exactly how I felt...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Juha got trolled!

^that my friend is what I was looking for. Hilarious. Even big bad Juha got trolled. Aizen is simply the king in that department.
Post by sickVisionz (4,309 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@taichokage said:

But lol. Aizen is a true boss. Even Juha was punked by him. I wasn't expecting that.

That was awesome. I love the idea of Aizen stuck in a cage but still trolling people with KS. Also could mean that one of two things:

• His zanpakuto is now like a part of him since it fused away before he was jailed yet he can still use KS
  • He pulled KS on Juha long before this attack (perhaps during original Quincy genocide)

Also, Soi'fon should be fine. Her bankai was ass but he shikai was god level and actually fit with her fighting style.

Certainly Soifon over the others, but if said bankai were used against her, it probably wouldn't go very well. But apparently it wasn't used. But I agree. I had said it before. If the hougyoku abandoned him his zanpakutou should have reformed, or even better as you said, perhaps it merged with him in an arrancar-like fashion. I have a strong feeling he will be important, probably key in Ichigo's development. In fact as Ichigo at least for now has lost his ascended powers, Aizen not only should be the strongest shinigami known, but he will be invaluable to the shinigami and possibly Ichigo's further training if he chooses to go against the Vandenreich.
Post by Acura_Max (2,405 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe: This made my day, sir. Thanks.

@takashichea: Now would be a perfect time to get back into Bleach. Things are really shaking up for the series and the art has never looked better.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage: thanks!

@Acura_Max: You are welcome! lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel