Bleach 512 review

Topic started by secretzfan on Oct. 18, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

BITCH PLEASE!!!!

First Impressions

To be honest I was lost and confused about this chapter and it felt waaay too fast. I didn't understand jack either. I actually thought about not doing this review at all

Later Impressions (thanks to Tekking101)

The Good

• Set up for Ichigo's entrance was boss
  • How Kubo showed the Quincy getting owned with ease from Ichigo's perspective
  • Just Ichigo being a boss

The Bad

• No mysterious person behind sword
  • Byakuya's alve but by a limb
  • I want Byakuya to die more :D
  • Fuck you kubo

Ratings

YOUR FACE/10

nahh

6.5/10 at the least

Post by taichokage (11,486 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah, it was the opposite of 511. Really short and not that good. But I loved the part when Shaz Domino just got fodderized. Why didn't he do that to Kirge? Anyway, Ichigo was less dramatic than I thought. Very cold actually. He just looked at Renji and Rukia and didn't help them, and he didn't even flinch at the dying Byakuya in his uncharacteristically pitiful demeanor. But I'm convinced 1 of 2 things will happen. Either Ichigo got stronger again and proves that he is now stronger than his Dangai self and defeats Juhabach with extreme prejudice (not likely), or he takes on Juha and/or Hashwald, puts up a better fight than Yamaji but loses, and gets rescued by either squad 0, Aizen, fully powered Kenpachi or mysterious swordsman (who i still think could be Aizen).
Post by DBZ_universe (14,837 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

But I'm convinced 1 of 2 things will happen. Either Ichigo got stronger again and proves that he is now stronger than his Dangai self and defeats Juhabach with extreme prejudice (not likely), or he takes on Juha and/or Hashwald, puts up a better fight than Yamaji but loses, and gets rescued by either squad 0, Aizen, fully powered Kenpachi or mysterious swordsman (who i still think could be Aizen).

Pretty good statement.

as for this chapter, it was alright. But it was pretty short, tho I was amazed that Byakuya is still alive.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel