Bleach 511 review

Topic started by secretzfan on Oct. 10, 2012. Last post by secretzfan 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

First Impressions

Oh of course...Kubo.......... Okay I admit Kubo did that really well and FUCKING CLIFFHANGER NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Later Impressions

The Good

• The way Yamamoto dies
  • Juha is truly a heartless bastard
  • Aizen is even in shock
  • A look at Yama's past

The Bad

• Nothing

Ratings

10/10

The Great Kubo strikes back

Post by taichokage (14,762 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Unbelievable chapter. Shinigami are dropping like flies. But Yamamoto. Wow. But Aizen is surprised? I'm sure he is but I didn't see that in the chapter.
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Meh, don't give two craps about Yamamoto, so this chapter(and arc) has done nothing for me so far.

Post by All_StarSupes (780 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Nothing really special about this chapter, KHR has been doing brutality for the last few weeks on a far superior level.

Post by taichokage (14,762 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Are you kidding? I thought the most recent KHR chapters have been among the worst in its run. Tsuna upgrades even more than Ichigo and the fight with the main enemy was no fight and ended in one hit, and the real main antagonist seems like he might not fight at all. This chapter was good. I know Kubo has had some crappy chapters but it seems that no matter what he does some people will never admit a good chapter when they see it. Id say Bleach has been leaps and bounds better than KHR as of late. Even Kubo is killing some good guys but in KHR they make everybody friends. Killing off Yamamoto was a huge step that Amano seems unwilling to match yet.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Yamamoto died proudly... Tho I want to see squad 0 in action.

Post by All_StarSupes (780 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Admittedly the last two chapters of KHR haven't been that impressive, but the Jagger chapters were far more shocking than this chapter of Bleach.

Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@All_StarSupes: This chapter wasn't as shocking as it was shocking lol

I knew Yamamoto would die. It is the reason I didn't give a care when he used his bankai to own Juha Bach, but THE WAY HE DIED was what shocked me the most.

I don't read KHR by the way or at least at the moment.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel