Bleach 510 review

Topic started by secretzfan on Oct. 8, 2012. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

First Impressions

• Aizen returns to the plot lol

Later Impressions

The Good........nah more like the fuck

• Juha Bach owns
  • Juha mentions seeing Aizen
  • Yamamoto has be cut down YES!!!!!

The boring yamamoto vs Juha is over

The Bad

• Oh yea Ryod Lyoid thing bored me
  • Aizen refused Juha's offer
  • Uhhhh. Bitch Please

Rating

8.5/10

I like this muuuch better than Yama being OP on Juha and Juha doing nothing finally maybe now we can get a actually evenly matched fight.

Post by sickVisionz (4,153 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Aizen and Hollow Ichigo are my two favorite things about Bleach. Even the possibility of Aizen coming back made this chapter awesome for me. On top of that, I hate Yamamoto so him getting beaten like a clown is always something I welcome.
Post by DBZ_universe (14,845 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@sickVisionz said:

Aizen and Hollow Ichigo are my two favorite things about Bleach. Even the possibility of Aizen coming back made this chapter awesome for me. On top of that, I hate Yamamoto so him getting beaten like a clown is always something I welcome.

jajaja that's funny... but you are right!

Aizen coming back was great.

Post by taichokage (11,516 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates Aizen, troll or no. I don't know what he'll do, but I know that if he doesn't side with the Vandenreich, he can troll them perfectly well with just shikai or hogyoku. But I want to see his bankai. If Yama's was finally shown there is hope for Aizen's. Despite this chapter seemingly contradicting my Aizen already in Hueco Mundo theory, I still believe its possible. But lol, Juha said that Aizen had an eternity to sit there to think about refusing him, when his destruction of the 1st Division HQ probably set him free. I liked this chapter a lot, short as it was. The fact that Yamaji will likely fall next chapter takes the severity of the situation to a whole new level because if he can't beat Juha, no other captain can. Juha will either order a withdrawal or he can just stay there and murder the Gotei with his own hax powers and the head captain's own bankai.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel