Right I had to do this one, freaking awesome chapter of Bleach. Plus Naruto was pretty awesome this week too. Also I'd like to apologise for doing this week's Bleach blog post, but this chapter was too damn awesome and must be discussed ASAP!!!!
Basically Yamamoto's pissed, damn pissed. This can only mean two things.
- Bad news for the bad guys
- Good news for us
This chapter continues where we left off. Yamamoto's casually being a badass then goes and flies off DBZ style. His Reiatsu is so massive it can be felt through all of Seretei and just his mere presence alone is enough to raise everyone's morale. Yamamoto flies straight over to the Yuhabaha (who has beaten Zaraki to near death) and declares that it's time to settle this once and for all.
- Yamamoto just being there is a good point
- Yamamoto flying off DBZ style
- Yamamoto raising everyone's morale, even bringing up the near dead back to fighting form.
- Seeing Zaraki being totally defeated in what could only have been a minute or two.
- The boss's name, Yuhabaha is a bit crap imo.
- Yamamoto will probably lose this.
One of the best Bleach chapters I've read in a long time. I actually didn't want it to end, I mean we pretty much had everything we could ever want.
The overall mark I would give this chapter is 9/10. It would've got 10/10 if it was a special that had like 10 extra pages lol.