Bleach 502 review

Topic started by secretzfan on July 25, 2012. Last post by taichokage 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

First impressions

Kenpachi's a boss he already defeated all those Quincy. True power right there. Byakuya has fallen now to Bodt. *Laughs* To think before this Byakuya and Kenapchi were on equal footing and look at them now how the weak have fallen.

Later Impressions

The good

• Seeing Kenpachi be dope as always
  • Just seeing Rukia (I love her!)
  • Byakuya's first lost EVA (Besides Ichigo)

The bad

• Rukia bites the dust
  • Not seeing Rukia's opponent

Rating: 10/10

Everything was done epic. From Byakuya's death to seeing Kenpachi

Prediction

Next chapter Kenpchai vs Sternritter first in command

Kenapachi will try to take them both on but Buckbeard not going to want to fight him and just have blondie fight. Meanwhile we get a glispse at Rukia's opponent.

Post by Acura_Max (2,375 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Maybe we will get to see the mystery man that was shown in chapter 500. Is it me or is Kubo developing a fondness for hiding his bad guy until the next chapter.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Just goes to show you how powerless the captains are without their bankai and how much of a badass Kenpachi is.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I really found this chapter to be boring, only saving grace was Kenpachi. But I know the outcome of there fight

Wake me up, if anything interesting happen

Post by taichokage (14,197 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Psh, just like I thought. Kenpachi is naturally doing better than the other captains because he is the only bankai level character with no bankai aside from the likes of Yamamoto. Probably only Shunsui or maybe Shinji can do similarly. Kenny has done well so far but going for the Leader is suicide. But things are moving so fast. Byakuya, Renji and Rukia have already lost with the possibility that one or more of them will kick the bucket. Kenny must be on another level if he is taking out those same Quincy with little effort.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel