Bleach 500 review

Topic started by secretzfan on July 11, 2012. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18

First Impressions

Let this person Kubo please be Grimmjow and if you do I will praise Bleach for all eternity

Later Impressions

The good

• We get 2 mysterious people in one chapter. One being a Quincy the other being a....shinigami or arrancar
  • It was entertaining to see Jidanbou appear only to attoack Soul Society
  • Kirge getting sliced down was kick ass
  • See Yuki

The bad

• We didn't see the mystery people
  • Kirge a Stern Ritter too

Rating: 8/10

It was a good chapter overrall but I expected more it felt short. It needed more intensity

Post by taichokage (12,950 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Unless Grimmjow got way stronger, it can't be him. There's no way that the Grimmjow we knew could have one shot Kirge or gotten the drop on Urahara. But for some reason I have a feeling that it could be. Decent chapter but he should reveal the mystery characters by next chapter.

@taichokage: Grimmjow would be waaay stronger though

Grimmjow missed rest of Aizen battle, Time skips, and the entire fullbring arc

Food for thought. I had been wondering whose blade that could possibly be at Urahara's neck. I though about it came up with a high possibility. What if this guy is Aizen? I looked at a bunch of zanpakutou, and then when I got to Kyouka suigetsu, I realized it has that distinct silver edge and black back. I though that he might not be the only one with a blade like that, but who else would be powerful enough to finish Kirge and ambush someone as powerful as Urahara? Very few people in fact. Of course the flaw with this theory is that Aizen is supposed to be imprisoned. But as far as I can guess, the only other characters that could be is from the Royal Guard. But why they would threaten Kisuke is beyond me, further adding weight to the Aizen or Aizen associate theory.

@taichokage: Actually that is one I thought as a option too I just didn't think he'd show up in Hueco Mundo since he is supposed to be in prison.That is a lot of explanation

But assuming he did escape, Hueco Mundo would be his logical destination as he is technically the ruler and is familiar with it. It also keeps him away from the shinigami. I guess we will see soon.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel