Air Gear deep meaning

Topic started by Regnenth on Sept. 25, 2010. Last post by Regnenth 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Regnenth (9 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Does anyone else think the manga series Air Gear has a deep meaning about life? I'm re-reading it and it seems to be a deeper story than when I read it a while back. Seems it's talking about how people should live free lives in stead of other people's pawns
Post by KaosAngel (199 posts) See mini bio Level 12
No? 

It's about hardcore violence, sex, rape, and language.  It's not deep, it's fucking awesome.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@KaosAngel said:
" No?  It's about hardcore violence, sex, rape, and language.  It's not deep, it's fucking awesome. "
there are two views on oh greats work

1. mine and your view, VIOLENCE, SEX, LANGGUAGE,CRAAAAAAAZZZZZYYYYY AWESOME
2. morale view, tenjho tenge says "fuck giving up", air gear says " BE FREE", Majin devil teaches us science and what differentiate us from common animals, even those with superpower
i agree with you guys on the whole sex, violence, etc aspect, but i mean if you look past that
@Regnenth said:
" i agree with you guys on the whole sex, violence, etc aspect, but i mean if you look past that "
why do you want to get past that?, OH Great work is amazing because it never shied away from sex, violence and still keeping somekind of a plot, rather than the curbed generic manga or the sex and violence everywhere without any sort of ongoing plot
@cfatalis said:
"why do you want to get past that?, OH Great work is amazing because it never shied away from sex, violence and still keeping somekind of a plot, rather than the curbed generic manga or the sex and violence everywhere without any sort of ongoing plot "
yeah, its awesome, but after 16 volumes on what is my 3rd time through the series, it got old for me
@Regnenth said:
" @cfatalis said:
"why do you want to get past that?, OH Great work is amazing because it never shied away from sex, violence and still keeping somekind of a plot, rather than the curbed generic manga or the sex and violence everywhere without any sort of ongoing plot "
yeah, its awesome, but after 16 volumes on what is my 3rd time through the series, it got old for me "
hence your problem, you read 16 volume of unfinished story for 3 times
well what's happened is: ill read it up to whatever the last volume is out, then by the time a new one comes out i forget what's happened and i have to read it all over again
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel