A little introduction!

Topic started by Bakusaitenketsu on Feb. 11, 2009. Last post by Sonata 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Bakusaitenketsu (3 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Hi. I'm Ranma [Ranko] Saotome.
I'm permanently female, both in RP and at heart. I am a biological male.
I write ghost stories and fanfics. I am currently working on one for the site! :)
I am also looking for open minded friends who aren't judgmental.
I may be weird, but I am nice, and open minded.
You can either call me Ran-chan or Baku-chan, lol. :)
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Welcome to the Vice~ I can't wait to see more fanfics on this site. =)
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Howdy Baku-chan, i would hope you feel welcome here, feel free to say hello in the hi im new thread and if you have any questions about the site there is this thread that explains most of it or you can pm one of the lovely mods listed ^_^

btw, im weird and open minded but not very nice ;-) LOL

welcome ^^

Thank you! ^^
I love writing fanfics, so plez be sure to check my channel every so often for updates. I will be getting more time to my self starting next week, so I will spend a lot of time writing. I hope you like scary storiez! :-) lol.

Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Baku, your talking to a massive horror fan so i look forward to reading them ^_^
Ok, I don't think that posted right lol.

I said I have a bit of my story written. It's about a cursed kimono that Ranko ends up wearing. Kuno wants to give one of his goddesses (Ranko & Akane) a present and ends up finding an old kimono in the storage keep underneith his Estate that use to belong to one of his great grandmothers when she was about Ranko's age. (16). What he doesn't know is, the kimono carries with it an acient Japanese curse. This particular kimono was worn in a certain ceremony ritual to applease the gods and relent sudden destruction upon the earth. In the ritual, only the blood of individuals who are cursed can relent the judgment. That includes Genma, Ryoga, Shampoo, Mousse, and Pantyhose Taro. The exception is Ranko because she's possessed, and doesn't realize she is the curse of her original male side. By splashing her with hot water will break the curse, because the curse doesn't work if a boy is wearing the kimono. lol. The problem is... the kimono increases Ranko's martial arts skills so that it isn't as easy as just walking up to her and splashing her. I did not premeditate this plot... this is just something I came up with now pretty much lawl. I'm willing to hear other ppls ideas, because what I wrote here is just a rough thought. If anyone has ideas for my fanfic, please tell me. When I finish it, I will give credit to all who inspire ideas that I like. :)
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Cant wait to read your fan fics. Welcome to VIce:D
I don't know why, but sometimes when I Post a Reply it doesn't go through lol. Anyway... I will write again xD!
To Sparrow I wrote:

Thank you for the welcome. I am actually heading out in a bit for a think-walk (by that I mean... I'm going to walk around town spending time with my thoughts and thinking of ideas for the first Chpt lol). Once I get going with a story there's no turning back, but getting the right plot down pat has always been the toughy for me lol. I take constructive criticism pretty well so when I post the story, plez feel free to pick out anything you notice that could be detailed or explained better, and share your thoughts with me. I want my FANFICS to touch people emotionally. Whether my story produces fear, sadness, or anticipation in peoplez souls! :)

And plez add me to your friend list too if it's not already jacked up to the rim ;) My original purpose for signing up here was to meet friends, and my "About Me" section in my profile explains basically why.

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wow sounds cool cant wait to read some for your stuff:)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel