zettai karen children

Topic started by aoi_nogami27 on May 21, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by aoi_nogami27 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 7

hahahah i like it ehhehehhe just like>

Post by aoi_nogami27 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 7

heheheeheh like this okay? ahahah joke lang

Post by sickVisionz (4,311 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@aoi_nogami27: ZKC is a good series and I'm glad you enjoy it, but try to make more sense in your next post.

Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I agree with sickVisionz Put a bit more effort into your posts, they look like you are just spamming.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

It looks like a fun anime to watch...

Also same goes with the manga... ama read it first than watch the anime... yeah...

Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I've seen the first 10 or so, and enjoyed it. From what I've seen so far it's a lot of fun. I could see that the main plot line in the anime was just beginning where I left off. I need to get back to it someday. I haven't read any of the manga.

@PenguinDust: Well when I get some free time I'm gonna try the Manga than the Anime because that's what I always do... I first read the manga than I watch the Anime :)

so is it mostly about comedy?

Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe said:

The little bit I've seen of it, yes. It was introducing some more serious topics with the racism and such when I put it on hold, but yeah it was very much an action comedy. The next 40+ episodes could go in another direction, but the first 10 are goofy fun. Hell, one of the villains shoots a beam from his crotch.

@PenguinDust said:

@DBZ_universe said:

The little bit I've seen of it, yes. It was introducing some more serious topics with the racism and such when I put it on hold, but yeah it was very much an action comedy. The next 40+ episodes could go in another direction, but the first 10 are goofy fun. Hell, one of the villains shoots a beam from his crotch.

jaja that sounds hilarious... lol a beam from his crotch??. Is an Anime I wouldn't mind watching at all ama give it a try tonight!

@DBZ_universe: That's basically the tone of the whole series. If you've seen Hayate no Gotoku (the cast shows up in several episodes) or Haruhi Suzumiya, it's about as serious as those. Like 80% jokes and if there is something serious, it's usually surrounded by comedy.

@sickVisionz said:

@DBZ_universe: That's basically the tone of the whole series. If you've seen Hayate no Gotoku (the cast shows up in several episodes) or Haruhi Suzumiya, it's about as serious as those. Like 80% jokes and if there is something serious, it's usually surrounded by comedy.

No I haven't seen those... but I would like to try them... because I want to watch/read a good comedy anime and this one sound good.. but I think I've heard of Hayate no Gotoku but I wanna check it out as well...

It might be pure nostalgia talking, but Hayate is up there for quality comedy anime. The more anime you've seen, the more I think you'd enjoy it as they reference and parody other anime all the time. I think you can watch it for free on Crunchyroll. If that ends up floating your boat, give Pani Poni Dash a shot. It's pretty awesome and is like Hayate x Animaniacs.

@sickVisionz said:

It might be pure nostalgia talking, but Hayate is up there for quality comedy anime. The more anime you've seen, the more I think you'd enjoy it as they reference and parody other anime all the time. I think you can watch it for free on Crunchyroll. If that ends up floating your boat, give Pani Poni Dash a shot. It's pretty awesome and is like Hayate x Animaniacs.

I'll give it I try.... I just finished reading some Zettai and it was good... and I'll check em out on Crunchyroll. and thanks!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel