Your thoughts on Bills?

Topic started by Goku_The_Hero97 on Jan. 23, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Goku_The_Hero97 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

As more information is being presented about DBZ Battle of Gods, Bills is becoming a more and more powerful foe. So far we have matter manipulation (turns an egg into sand while conversing). Unequaled power, stops a FPSSJ3 Goku with 1 finger while smiling. Smashes Majin Buu's and SSJ2 Gohans heads together like they're nothing, destroys SSJ Gogeta with 2 fingers in the new arcade game (rumored this feat is truth), destroys Android 18 with chopsticks (most likely to mock her) and Piccolo states he can destroy the entire galaxy; without using his full power.

So with all this stated, is it still too early to put him up against powerful foes, and what's your opinion on Bills?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

With everything I hear about Bills, it makes me roll my eyes more and more

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Maybe bill is just DBE personified lol

Post by SMXLR8 (7,079 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield: oh the DBZ wank will be hard >_<

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

And it hits a new bottom.

Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't want anymore stating he can do something, I want to see it happen.

Where is the story any more? I think they should just reboot. Take it into a new direction because it's extremely predictable.

Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18

The Buffalo Bills are a team that usually start off the first few games pretty well, then one of their running backs snaps a knee and suddenly everything falls apart. They've really fallen apart ever since the days of the legendary--

Oh, wrong Bills. Carry on.

Post by GrayWolf2 (314 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Sadly it's far too early to put Bills against anyone. I mean his movie hasn't even come out yet!!! As for what I think of the character he seems pretty awesome. I've tried to look up anything I can find on him and everything the OP put down is what keeps popping up. How much of it is true we have to see but it's starting to look more than likely. That being said while a legit god of destruction seems appropriate for the DBZU I'm finding myself more curious about Wills. What can he do. I've heard he's the god of creation and that just seems to fascinate me. Anyway I can't wait for the movie to come out and I hope the action is ridiculously over the top and finally shows what these characters can really do. It always seemed like a huge flaw that you have characters who can decimate their own solar system and yet are forced to hold back all the time because they can't survive in space. Seeing Goku standing between Earth and Bisuru gives me some hope. Still we all need to to just wait and see.

Post by Goku_The_Hero97 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@GrayWolf2: Agreed :)

Weis or Wiss or however it's spelled lol, is the god of creation. Destruction & creation are both necessary for maintaining balance across the universe. Wiss is also a fighter, he contributes to the 1 finger attack towards Gojiita so yeah. And he is also an artificial human.

Post by nishi99 (1,638 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bills seems like an epic villain too me. I think its great too see real gods in DBZ for once instead of the old monster or alien villains.

@Goku_The_Hero97: Artificial human huh? Sounds neat. Just looked it up and I guess his name is Whis or whatever. My bad. You saying he also helps to beat on Gogeta makes me want to see more on this character. Then again I'd also like to see how Vegeta knew who Bills was before. There is just too much on this movie that makes me want it to come out sooner. SSJ 3Gogeta and maybe SSJ3 Vegeta? Two months just seems way too long to have to wait for all these questions to be answered.

@Supreme Marvel said:

Where is the story any more? I think they should just reboot. Take it into a new direction because it's extremely predictable.

DBZ never had ground-breaking writing.  The plot was always simplistic, which always boggled my mind why AT has some many plot holes in his writing. It has always been about the fighting, while I agree with that some better story telling would make it better, I just don't see it happening. 

@DocHaus said:

The Buffalo Bills are a team that usually start off the first few games pretty well, then one of their running backs snaps a knee and suddenly everything falls apart. They've really fallen apart ever since the days of the legendary--

Oh, wrong Bills. Carry on.

I Lol'd but as long as the Patriots have Brady and Bellichek, Bills will aways be looking up at them in the standings.

@Sonata said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

DBZ never had ground-breaking writing. The plot was always simplistic, which always boggled my mind why AT has some many plot holes in his writing. It has always been about the fighting, while I agree with that some better story telling would make it better, I just don't see it happening.

I enjoyed the story telling in Dragon Ball. You're brought on a journey with Goku. Not just stay in one location and fight for 75 episodes. With DB, you got surprises, new villains that actually turned good. Vegeta was the last one to do that. The rest I consider pretty samey. Except for Frieza. I accept what and who he is. Is was the best villain for the people to join and fight against.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Sonata said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

DBZ never had ground-breaking writing. The plot was always simplistic, which always boggled my mind why AT has some many plot holes in his writing. It has always been about the fighting, while I agree with that some better story telling would make it better, I just don't see it happening.

I enjoyed the story telling in Dragon Ball. You're brought on a journey with Goku. Not just stay in one location and fight for 75 episodes. With DB, you got surprises, new villains that actually turned good. Vegeta was the last one to do that. The rest I consider pretty samey. Except for Frieza. I accept what and who he is. Is was the best villain for the people to join and fight against.

I agree 110% ith that. Thats why I really wish they go ahead and make a Frieza origin story, it would be way more interesting.

@Sonata: I've often hoped for that. And if they ever do it I'd also like at least ten chapters of Vegeta back when he was on the frontier working for Frieza. It would be very dark but awesome I think.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,881 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I hate Gogeta with a passion. Bring back Vegito dammit!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I think Broly is still more powerful since he Galaxy bust at RSSJ.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,730 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Broly is not going to be more powerful than the G/god of destruction.

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: Broly is not going to be more powerful than the G/god of destruction.

Plus he was killed by Goku and co, he seems pretty weak.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel