WTF Wednesday: Moemon

Topic started by GodLen on Sept. 16, 2009. Last post by Cup_Of_Noodles 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

Today I present to you the biggest image gallery post Anime Vice has ever had the privilege to host, and it is all thanks to those otaku over at 2 Channel. This all started when one person looked at a pokemon, and thought to himself (yes I can be 100% sure that it’s a him, let’s not kid ourselves here) “I just don’t find pokemon cute. They are nothing like the moe blobs I know and love.” However, this negative thought got the juices flowing, and someone decided that pokemon would be even cuter if they where in human moe form.

So these otaku got to work, and drew almost every pokemon in existence in human form. I couldn’t in good faith just post some of these pictures, because if these people took the time to draw all of them, I will take the time to post all of them! Now I’m expecting to see a new pokemon game with only human pokemon; who’s with me? 

OMG so cute! 
OMG so cute! 

Post by theillien (11 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Hello cute little web page. As much as I would love to spend all of my free time with you I'm afraid I just can't do that. Oh, don't cry. I've bookmarked you so that I can easily come back at any time whenever either of us needs a quick smile.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
That is a lot of Pokemon. Some of them were pretty cute, though I don't have the will to sift through all of it.
Post by JackSukeru (402 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I'm gonna stay and take the time to find my favourites: 
Parasect, Pideotto, Cubone, Bulbasaur ,Nidoran, Ninetales, Magnezone, Cyndaquil and Bagon. 

Edit: There done. also, lol at Trapinch and Metapod. 
A few are posted twice though, like Magneton.
Post by zyn (74 posts) See mini bio Level 9
These are actually pretty good.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
some of the legendary look like monster hunter armor, as in the trainer goes out of the way and make the thing from the pokemon skin, girantina, arceus to name some
Post by ComradeCrash (152 posts) See mini bio Level 7
This are awesome...and some are very cute!
Post by pressreleases (4 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Holy crap that's a lot of moe creatures o_o
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
i admit some of them look pretty cool, though others look pretty retarded lol
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Totally bookmarking. Thanks for ruining my life.
Post by GodLen (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff
They are also in the pokemon franchise in the encyclopedia
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
you mean just like gundam girls?
Post by Cup_Of_Noodles (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Curse you Cute pokegirls!!!!! you made me make an account and bookmark this page! doh!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel