Would You Watch "One Piece" On T.V. from the Beginning?

Topic started by firecrouch on June 21, 2010. Last post by DuhQbnSiLo 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by firecrouch (1 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Yes
  • No
Post by nVision (114 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I've always shied away from One Piece because of the daunting episode count, but I've also heard that it was amazing. Eh, I would give it a try if a started broadcasting again.
Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Nah
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

No, I like One Piece alot, but there's just too many episodes.
Post by Sabbykins (22 posts) See mini bio Level 12
No there like way to many eps so id just pick a random one to start from and watch from there unless 
im like havin shanks obsession than ill watch all eps hes in including the dub version xDDD :3
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Id say not.
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
never really got into one peice
Post by sergio (84 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I would say yes
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would give it a try.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
No.
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
No, but only because (a) I've already seen it from episode 1 to current and (b) it would probably be heavily edited again to air on TV.  There is occasional profanity (Sanji curses a lot) and there is this whole story arc with religious connotations that when it aired on the Cartoon Network was sliced up.  I know from dropping in to see Naruto Shippuuden on Disney XD, they cut that show up, too.  One Piece has more adult themes than either Naruto or Bleach so I just don't think it would be worth the time to watch it on TV that way.  There are several transvestite characters who play significant roles in the stories, but how do you get that past the censors who are worried about what "Ma and Pa Wal-mart" are going to think?
Post by secretzfan (238 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Of course I wouldn't mind, but you know when it does come back on TV they are starting after the Skypiea arc
Post by Kas (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I would try. Most likely I'll give up after about 100 episodes.
Post by DuhQbnSiLo (10 posts) See mini bio Level 4
No too many episodes...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel