Worst anime movie based on the anime series

Topic started by Amuck on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by Devilly 5 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Amuck (943 posts) See mini bio Level 9
What anime movie based on a anime series do you think did the WORST job in telling the story of the series?
I'll post mine in a moment, as soon as I remember it xD
Revolutionary Girl Utena I think did a horrible job in telling the story. Made almost no sense to me, I thought maybe it was because I was watching it as a dubbed but when I saw the subs... yeah... it was just as bad.
Post by Okami (272 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I'm going to say the Dragon Ball Z movie thats due to come out later next year. PICOLO IS WHITE AND HUMAN >_<
oh god, I forgot about the live action DBZ movie -_-
Post by Rathany (81 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I admit, I haven't actually seen the movie version of X/1999.  But, how could the story even get rolling in under two hours?  What I have heard from other fans has scared me away. 
Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 6
The X movie was pretty damn terrible, yes.
Post by orz (114 posts) See mini bio Level 7
all the naruto movies
Post by PureRok (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The Mushishi movie (I know, it's live action and not anime). It had a lot of the story, but they changed a lot of things as well... and, well... it was really boring.
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Okami said:
"I'm going to say the Dragon Ball Z movie thats due to come out later next year. PICOLO IS WHITE AND HUMAN >_<"
I completely agree.
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kuro said:
"The X movie was pretty damn terrible, yes."
I thought X was OK, not great
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Okami said:
"I'm going to say the Dragon Ball Z movie thats due to come out later next year. PICOLO IS WHITE AND HUMAN >_<"
WHAT THE HELL D:

all I saw in that pic was creepy old man
Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11
thought that people will say the "new" Dragonball live action movie not that old one. And yes, there was a old live action Dragonball Z movie.

I would have to say the first Zatch bell movie, even though tbh, Zatch bell isn't that great.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
OkazukiIchigo said:
"thought that people will say the "new" Dragonball live action movie not that old one. And yes, there was a old live action Dragonball Z movie.

I would have to say the first Zatch bell movie, even though tbh, Zatch bell isn't that great."
Ah yeah the Korean one...i still wish i hadn't see that.
Post by Champy (121 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Okami said:
dear god.
Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Evangelion Death and Rebirth. its just too confusing and all over the place to understand whats going on if you have not seen the tv series. why did they bother making it in the first place
Black_Rose said:
"OkazukiIchigo said:
"thought that people will say the "new" Dragonball live action movie not that old one. And yes, there was a old live action Dragonball Z movie.

I would have to say the first Zatch bell movie, even though tbh, Zatch bell isn't that great."
Ah yeah the Korean one...i still wish i hadn't see that."
they made a ZB movie? Hmmm...no wonder Ive never heard of it
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
You know, in and of itself, Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambala wasn't an awful film.

That said? It was a terrible, terrible terrible "ending" to the series.
 gia said:
"You know, in and of itself, Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambala wasn't an awful film.

That said? It was a terrible, terrible terrible "ending" to the series."
you said it, not me ;___;
Post by Zorn (131 posts) See mini bio Level 7
  1. FOTNS
  2. Devilman
  3. Casshern
  4. Battle royale 2
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Zorn said:
  1. "Casshern "
LoL so your that 00000.00000000000.01% that hates that movie XD
And yes its not true to the anime get over it :P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel