Winter anime 2013 ..eh

Topic started by Marshal Victory on Jan. 7, 2013. Last post by Marshal Victory 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Marshal Victory (1,944 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Just as fall 2012 was awsome winter 2013 is looking meh to ehh.. We have some series continuing so thats good but the new stuff so far iis not my cup of tea.Or cup of coke zero as the case may be. Maoyu could be good its got the posibility to be good alot of good building blocks here.

Cuticle Detective Inaba i almost hate .So i have almost no want to watch episode 2.

Oreshura was average /shrug

an the rest just did not say watch me .So the year still is meh for one bright spot..

yup its gona be a good the bad an the ugly kinda year ..

Post by takashichea (11,042 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I haven't tried the new winter anime shows. Still busy working on the fall anime shows for 2012.

The anime shows I'm going try for this season is Maoyu, Sasami-san@Ganbaranai for the art and premise, and maybe Amnesia for kicks.

Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Have you checked out this anime:

I can see why you wouldn't like this season. There is alot of moe.

@Acura_Max:

Just finished the 1st season an gona add it to favs.That series is either elf aware action parody or sevrial of the creators are big fans of archie comics from the 70s where they were super heroes, marvel xmen future past stuff as well as a few robotech nods,death note, an the combat buttler cameos.Hope this second season is good.

@takashichea: So Mayou was a good pic then? its got posiblities . Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman was not bad .but most of the rest left me meh not watched Vividred Operation

yet . comps been having crashing problems on me past 3 days when i wathc vids. finaly got it ironed out.. maybe..now if i could just get rid of this sinus infection.

@Marshal Victory:

I like Maoyu. The folks at Crunchyroll compared it a lot to Spice and Wolf just like Turambar said.

Edit:

Amnesia was boring.

@takashichea: Vividred Operation was disapointing.might see 2 maybe..

Mondaiji Tachi Ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu Yo? was not half bad.but that doesnt make it almost good.ill give it a 3 episode try.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT not as good as the 1st seasons worst episode but for some reason it reminded me of Wagnaria!! 2 where things was a litttle forced at 1st. Hope this gets better. Or im reduced to hunting down old series to fill in gaps for the week.Or worse yet.. be forced to watch network tv!.. /shudder

Post by sickVisionz (4,237 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I haven't seen any of the new shows but any season with more Zettai Karen Children, Minami-ke, Psycho-Pass, and Chihayafuru plus a show from Shaft can't be too bad.

Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@takashichea: Hey, do you have any idea when the Winter 2013 article will be out?

@Acura_Max:

I'm still making adjustments to the table because I have to add the simulcasts information. Since Funimation and The Anime Network have not revealed all of their line ups, we have to delay the article. I'm glad that Crunchyroll has finished its Winter line up.

Thanks for posting all those simulcast updates in the trailer threads.

@takashichea: Sasami-san@Ganbaranai may well be the what the !! of the season.The grainated ( think thats the right spelling) backgrounds at times seem more lazy than good design tho.

@sickVisionz said:

I haven't seen any of the new shows but any season with more Zettai Karen Children, Minami-ke, Psycho-Pass, and Chihayafuru plus a show from Shaft can't be too bad.

True i dig all those. But the new this season is a let down compaired to last season. Last season had more new shows i liked an looked forward to each week. So far this season i may have 5 or so series less .Personal tastes vary ofcourse.It has just left me with the impression of .. eh! Just hopen this season doesnt turn to meh even.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel