Winter 09 impression

Topic started by Agent_Lost on Feb. 10, 2009. Last post by Black_Rose 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Right now were are at the middle of the winter broadcasting. So I'm making this threat to see what are you opinion of the show, the one you like or hate, you recommend or not to other people and so on. I get started then.

Maria+Holic
For me it the best thing out now, I love how you get lost in the disillusion of the main character. Yes, the yuri theme is very high in this show but that what it make it so fun to watch. I'm still wandering how Kanako is still alive went she lost also a gallon of blood in each episode. Highly recommend to everyone.

RiderBack

For me it look like Initial D but with bike. That says, it suppressing entertainment, love the animation and the pace of the story telling. Overall it I really like the show. If anyone is interested then check it out.

Akikan
Let get thing right, this show is retarded, dumb and stupid. Somehow I still watch, it like watch dumb and dumber, you must turn your brain off. It not a recommending it more of a warring.

Well that it for me, I watch more then that but the other show did not leave a big impact on me.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I'm only watching White Album at the moment. Pretty average, it's never great but it's never bad. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel