Wind Powers wanted!!!

Topic started by Kraden on April 1, 2012. Last post by ohgodwhy 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Kraden (38 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Im looking for a list of all the different anime characters who use the wind element like Rumina Asagi (Tokyo Underground) or Naruto... but those are the only two that I currently know about, if someone can help me find some more Id be in your debt...

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Saber from Fate Stay night, uses wind and light.

Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I think InuYasha has an attack called the Wind Scythe or Wind Slash. Danzo from Naruto uses a lot of wind based attacks as well. The playa monk from InuYasha uses wind attacks too.

Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

A few off the top of my head;

Jin from YuYu Hakusho

Asuma from Naruto

Aang from Avatar : The Last Airbender

Temari from Naruto

@The_Desert_Tiger: Thanks I keep forgetting all these good animes, been looking for good ones with wind powers lol its my little obsession

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Deep Snow from Rave

@Nerx said:

Deep Snow from Rave

Thank you =)

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yagami Kazuma from Kaze no Stigma

Martin Zigmar from S-CRY-ed

Kongou Mitsuko from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

Shichirou Ougi from Kekkaishi,

@Asune: Watched it and thought it was friggin awesome... Know any other good animes kinda like this?

@Kraden:That was quick you can watch the movie Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works

Watch Fate Zero or Kara no Kyoukai (same creator, but you won't find wind power here)

@Asune said:

@Kraden:That was quick you can watch the movie Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works

Watch Fate Zero or Kara no Kyoukai (same creator, but you won't find wind power here)

When I want to watch something, I get it... And thank you for the additional choices.... btw did Fate Zero come before Stay Night or after?

Fate Zero is the war of 5 years before the events of FSN, however it cames after FSN

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i believe flora used a technique called windcutter so theres another one to the list.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ooh I have a good one for this.

Zed from Kiba. His element is basically wind.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel