who is your favorite anime character

Topic started by Desisashi on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by Auron 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
My ultimate favorite, above all characters, is Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya because of his intelligent, snarky, cynical commentary on his abnormal surroundings. For some reason, I find it very charming to his character and that is why I am so drawn into what he has to say.

My other favorites include Kamina from Gurren Lagann and Yuuko from xxxholic. Kamina for his epic, manlyness and Yuuko for her quirkiness.
Post by Desisashi (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 8
RedRoses said:
"My ultimate favorite, above all characters, is Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya because of his intelligent, snarky, cynical commentary on his abnormal surroundings. For some reason, I find it very charming to his character and that is why I am so drawn into what he has to say.

My other favorites include Kamina from Gurren Lagann and Yuuko from xxxholic. Kamina for his epic, manlyness and Yuuko for her quirkiness."

i love how you put such detail in it
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
L from Death Note and Edward Elric from FullMetal Alchemist are friggin' ace.
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Rock Lee would be number one. <---------------Fanboy

After that, other characters i like. Alucard.......Although in the manga i like Pip and Walter more.
Post by Zenaxzd (31 posts) See mini bio Level 5
L from Death Note is just absolutely amazing. I also think Shikamaru is also quite awesome. I really enjoy watching his strategic battles.
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Zenaxzd said:
"L from Death Note is just absolutely amazing. I also like Shikamaru is also quite awesome. I really enjoy watching his strategic battles."
Yeah, thinking back to when I actually watched Naruto Shikamaru was always incredibly entertaining.
Show just likes dragging on a little too much to grab my attention.
Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10
spike from cowboy bepop
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Kaoru Yamazaki
Kaoru Yamazaki
 thisdude is so funny lol
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel