Which anime would you like to see a movie about?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 19, 2012. Last post by Tballack 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,092 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Sow which anime do you want to see on the big screen?

Post by KingOfAsh (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Gurren Lagann, but not another summary. I'd like to see a new story.

Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop and Katanagatari done like the Cowboy Bebop movie where it's just an adventure the cast goes on during the episodes.

I didn't like the old GitS movie nor Solid State Society that much, but I'd like to see another attempt at one. If they made it a political thriller with some action and got rid of all the cyber philosophy babbling I think It'd be really good.

Also, Panty & Stocking, Zettai Karen Children, Mitsudomoe, Milky Holmes, Pani Poni Dash, Squid Girl, and a bunch of other silly shows could have movie adaptations or 60 min OVAs that'd be fun to watch.

Pretty much any anime that I saw and enjoyed and wasn't one where every single episode was 100% dedicated to an overarching plot could have a fun movie/ova.

Post by Tballack (29 posts) See mini bio Level 3

I suppose one of the most sensible ones would be Death Note. not that its my favourite or anything but it probably make one of the best movies.

Post by Jean199999 (90 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Tballack said:

I suppose one of the most sensible ones would be Death Note. not that its my favourite or anything but it probably make one of the best movies.

Me too. That and High school of the Dead.

And for the love of Gaia, please don't make another Dragon Ball live action movie.

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Tballack said:

@Jean199999:

Death Note movie already exists, actually it's a trilogy.

I think SAO would be a good material for a movie.

Post by Tballack (29 posts) See mini bio Level 3

it does?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel