Whats the coolest anime fights scenes?

Topic started by abdul1995 on April 12, 2012. Last post by Dream 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by abdul1995 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Can you guys please help me find cool anime fighting scenes or suggest an anime with cool fight scenes.Im planing to compile them in one video.

The is the video i made before:

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Tengen Toppa vs. Han Rasen (Movie Version is even cooler)

Black Getter Robo first appearance

Casshern Vs Dio

Post by abdul1995 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Kuro_San: Thanks.Do you still remember episode number?

Post by Acer. (137 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Pretty much any fight scene from Sengoku Basara
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@abdul1995: If I remember correctly, Tengen toppa haves the series version at episode 26 or the movie version at the ened, and the Black Getter appears in episode 6 or 7 or 8 of Shin Getter Robo Armaggedon

Post by Om1kron (141 posts) See mini bio Level 7

join lesean thomas's facebook group. A bunch of crazy shit gets posted on it.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Why don't you have a pure mecha based fight scene compilation? I think that could be quite a cool idea. You could put in scenes from Gundam Wing/SEED/00 etc. You could also put in scenes from Full Metal Panic, Tengen Toppa, RahXephon, Escaflowne.

All you really need to do is look at one of the recent Super Robot Wars games though lol, they have pretty much every mecha series in them.

Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Online Now

My favorites are

• Ling Greed vs King Bradley in Brotherhood. It's really short but Bradley generally makes a fool out of people and this one is no exception.
  • Naruto vs Pain in Shippuden. A lot of people hate this fight but I thought it was great and by far the best animation ever in Shippuden.
  • Ichigo and friends vs Kageroza Inaba. For a show where almost every character fights with a sword, there is precious little sword fighting in Bleach, especially after the SS arc. This fight was jam packed with it and it lasted an entire episode and looked great the entire time.
  • Sasuke vs Orochimaru in the forest of death..
  • Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori in Shippuden.

I like fights where characters are trading blows back and forth and there's a lot of hand-to-hand or non-projectile combat going on.

Post by Dream (7,224 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Quickly detail on some favorites of mine.

-The opening battle from Karas

-Karasu and Fukurou's fight from Noein

-The mecha fight between Franz and the Count from Gankutsuou (no video I can find for it) 
-Char vs Amuro from Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack (again, no video I can find for it)
-Maggie vs Sunny Wong from Read or Die TV (AMV's the best I can find for it)

-Nancy and Yomiko vs Otto Lilenthal from Read or Die OAV (no video)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel