What're you watching lately?

Topic started by danielm on May 21, 2010. Last post by mr_monday 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by danielm (85 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
Pretty simple question, which anime are you watching? 

I just started Full Meta Alchemist (only one episode in) and it's pretty good. It just seems like it's gonna be a lot of battles and that may get old quickly. Might start pokin around Hulu to find something as well.  

You? Any recommendations? 

Best, 
Daniel
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,358 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@danielm: Hmm...at the moment, I am watching Kaze no Stigma and Bleach and reading the Sora no Otoshimono and Rosario + Vampire mangas. Take a look at my Mini-Bio section and try some of the shows you see listed there.
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I've been watching Durara!! and Aquarion. and i rewatched Vision of Escaflowne a few weeks ago.
Post by Burntlettuce (155 posts) See mini bio Level 14
It's overdue but I have started watching Berserk, and it's amazing so far. I can't believe I put it off for so long. I am also watching Ride Back with a friend, and so far so good.
Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Watching Tokyo Majin first series right now, soon I'll get the second one:)
Post by Jigoku_Hasaiki (37 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Nothing really atm
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
We already had a thread for this lol. i'm watching Getbackers again.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
@Kelleth said:
" We already had a thread for this lol. i'm watching Getbackers again. "
Kelleth... your such a mod ;P  
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ethan:  :P
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Every week I end up watching:  Bleach, Naruto, old One Piece, B Gata H Kei, Rainbow, Angel Beats, Kiss x Sis Kaichou wa, Tatami Galaxy and House of 5 Leaves. 

FMAB is a lot of battles, but it's pretty good and stays interesting.
Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10
currently watching Otogo Zoshi. enjoying it so far, decent show.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
One Piece and Bleach are the ones I watch the most. Gotta love One Piece :P 

ND
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Im currently watching 

Bleach 
Naruto Shippuuden 
Fairy Tail 
K - ON !! 
Kiss x Sis 
Angel Beats 
B gata h kei 
Kaichou wa maid sama 
Durarara 
Ichiban ushi something (Forgot the name the one with the demon lord) 
Winter Sonata 
Hakuoki
Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ikkitousen XX and Durarara!
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,358 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Still watching the following shows:
Bleach (Episode 88)
Kaze no Stigma (Episode 10 thru 13)

I have not been watching too much anime lately....been busy reading the Rosario + Vampire manga along with the Sora no Otoshimono manga.
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Bleach (137) 
One Piece (149) 
Code Geass 
Re-watching School Rumble and GTO.
Post by Michiru (20 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Well I order from Net Flix and Watch on Crunchy Roll so Me and my Fiance have been Watching Neo Gensis Angelique, Shangri-la,Comic Party Revolution, Bleach Vol. 27 and 28 currently. just to name a few.
Post by Om1kron (144 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Currently watching   http://www.animevice.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn/10-567/ I really enjoy it.
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Over the last few weeks I watched:
  1. Worked my way through 215 Bleach episodes.
  2. Toaru Manjutsu no Index (still need to see A Certain Scientific Railgun) and am pleased to hear that the first series (Toaru) will be getting a second season run.
  3. Shin Mazinger Shōgeki! Z-Hen - This thing was amazing.  Like Gurren Lagann on steroids.  Yeah, I know the character predates that series by decades and I saw a handful of those older ones in my youth, but if you want something like GL, then I strongly recommend this one, although the end will leave you asking "WTF?!"
  4. Baka to Test to Shokanju -  I liked it and found it funny.  This one also will get a second season happily.  A light romantic comedy with lots of weirdness, to boot.  Warning to some, though.  It is probably considered (a) a harem comedy (although I don't see it) and is rather moe (cute schoolgirls abound). 
  5. Pani Poni Dash - Funny, nonsensical, absurdist comedy about a 11 year old school teacher. Tons of obscure references to other manga, anime, and pop culture icons.
  6. rewatching Rurouni Kenshin episodes 24-55 (with hopes to hit 95).  Really good series still holds up since its debut in 1997. 
  7. occasional Fairy Tail and One Piece but I am still not current with either. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel