What do you think is better

Topic started by Larxene on March 8, 2009. Last post by Feral_Nova 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Larxene (15 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Caterpie Or Weedle?
Post by Demyx (16 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Larxene said:
"Caterpie Or Weedle?"
This should be in one of there forums or at least the pokemon forum but for now i'll move it to Just Anime as soon as i switch accounts LOL

Oh and i say caterpie
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
LOL why?
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Ummmmm why what? LOL
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Caterpie is cuter but I prefer Beedrill over Butterfree if we include what happens to them evolved.
Why do you Prefer Caterpie Over Weedle?

LOL i need Answers DANGIT!! i'm a Pokemon Professor!
Ummmmm caterpie evolves into buterfree which is an awesome pokeon especially when it left Ash which made me cry when i first watched it xPPPPP
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Weedle wins with poison sting (always helped me in the first few games)
Well This is why I'm tied over them

Caterpie Evolves into a Butterfree with a Very Good special Attack Stat it also Learns Psychic Attacks

Where as Weedle is Stronger Than Caterpie it evolves into Beedrill and has a very good speed stat, but it's attack sucks lol.
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Weedle he has more potential and he can give some psychic pokemon fitsXD
We're not talking about aesthetics? I was only going by looks. Beedrill looks kick ass.

If it's by skill, I prefer the caterpie/butterfree attacks over weedle/beedrill.
Then again, I never really liked bug pokemon to begin with. =P Charmander (my starter pokemon <3) always knocked 'em out fairly quickly anyway so I never really bothered to use any of the when I played the game.
Jlynnana said:
"Well This is why I'm tied over them

Caterpie Evolves into a Butterfree with a Very Good special Attack Stat it also Learns Psychic Attacks

Where as Weedle is Stronger Than Caterpie it evolves into Beedrill and has a very good speed stat, but it's attack sucks lol.
"
Its attacks suck? mine knows
Solarbeam
Aerial Ace
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb

Yep weak :P BTW as a shiny i would go for Caterpie ^^
RedRoses said:
"We're not talking about aesthetics? I was only going by looks. Beedrill looks kick ass.

If it's by skill, I prefer the caterpie/butterfree attacks over weedle/beedrill.
Then again, I never really liked bug pokemon to begin with. =P Charmander (my starter pokemon <3) always knocked 'em out fairly quickly anyway so I never really bothered to use any of the when I played the game.
"
LMMFAO If it were By looks it'd be Beedrill all day!

I'm kind of a Weird trainer I dont train My starter, the first pokemon i catch becomes My "Starter" Pokemon
I only train my starter pokemon and dont really bother with the rest lol
Post by Larxene (15 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Devilly said:
"Jlynnana said:
"Well This is why I'm tied over them

"
Its attacks suck? mine knows
Solarbeam
Aerial Ace
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb

"
But you Had To teach it Those attacks except Aerial Ace and Sludge Bomb Probably.
I always train my starter to the best one out of all my pokemon (unless I decide to put the older pokemon in the newer games). Then I pick and choose whatever other five I wanna hold.

... shoot even in Pokemon Pearl, I ended up putting my whole party from the original Pokemon red as my party of six. XD Well I first beat the game with the pokemon you can catch in the game without any exchanging from other games and then I decided to put back my original six.

There's too many pokemon. I only know the first 150 by heart (yay childhood).
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Acer said:
"I only train my starter pokemon and dont really bother with the rest lol"
My Blastoise was an electric Pokemon's nightmare
Larxene said:
"Devilly said:
"Its attacks suck? mine knows
Solarbeam
Aerial Ace
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb

"
But you Had To teach it Those attacks except Aerial Ace and Sludge Bomb Probably.
"
Yep lol didnt say anything about the non base potentionals XD

I <3 to have a lv100 shiney Caterpie XD
RedRoses said:
"I always train my starter to the best one out of all my pokemon (unless I decide to put the older pokemon in the newer games). Then I pick and choose whatever other five I wanna hold.

... shoot even in Pokemon Pearl, I ended up putting my whole party from the original Pokemon red as my party of six. XD Well I first beat the game with the pokemon you can catch in the game without any exchanging from other games and then I decided to put back my original six.

There's too many pokemon. I only know the first 150 by heart (yay childhood).
"
I'm Doing that Now but I accidentially Sent my Squirtle to Diamond So now i have to beat the game with a lv 53 Pidgeot LOL.

But i find it's better to Play the Pokemon games without a starter lol there is more of a challenge.
Sonata said:
"Acer said:
"I only train my starter pokemon and dont really bother with the rest lol"
My Blastoise was an electric Pokemon's nightmare
"
LOL I always used Bulbasaur
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel